Ernesto Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 thats close to tampa and clearwater, thats where my family is from..Its nice down there Yup..my dad lives down there. So I'm gonna stay with him for a little while til I can get a place of my own. Kinda hard to be 23 and gettin some ass when my old man and step-mom are in the room next to me...LMAO. But it's real nice down there. Ha that sucks man SUVS ftw!! (jk)
AI James Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 seriously whats any of whats being spoke about have to do with Volfenhags?
Pokey Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 He mentioned competitions around my hometown area and I told him I'll be moving down that way soon.
ChevyBoy Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Well guys, I'm gonna be moving down to Largo in a few months...so I'll see you when I get there. Prolly around March or so...that means i can help you with what you need now. Same here movin probably in or around orlando but my mom hasn't decided yet. me
AI James Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Well guys, I'm gonna be moving down to Largo in a few months...so I'll see you when I get there. Prolly around March or so...that means i can help you with what you need now. Same here movin probably in or around orlando but my mom hasn't decided yet. meyou sure about that one
ChevyBoy Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 itll be a little drive, but i can get there. so yes, i can help when i want lol
AI James Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 i was talking abotu you getting help from Nismo
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Well....I'm "Probabl" moving. 10% going and 90% not.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.