Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

Hey steve if you have 4 remote wires coming off of 4 amps, could you just solder them all going into one remote wire so you can plug it in to the back of the deck?

you will need a relay or risk burning out the remote out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

any parts store 30 amp relay is fine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

as you all can see my site and this forum have REALLY REALLY grown in the last 2 months.  I notice alot of people want to ask me stuff directly.  I just want to let you guys know its very hard to keep up and dont take it personal if i miss something you asked me.  Its not that your being ignored, sometimes with so many threads/responses i just cant catch them all before they get buried.........even if the topic starts with my name in it!

Anyway i try my best to keep up but im sorta busy...i may even read the post and be to lazy to respond right away and then eventually forget about it even though i meant to respond.  Sometimez a brotha just wants to go thru the posts but dont feel like typing so please dont take it personal....if its something REAL important then keep buggin me ill get to ya eventually!

I CAN DEFINITLY FEEL ON THAT ONE, BROTHER LOL YOU ARE AVERY BUSY MAN.people needs to understand there are like 26,000 members on here and you cant get through allllll pf those people well respect ya man i wait till ya have time i know i havent been on in awhile i have been busy :hairtrick:

Edited by Rydaz1Bass

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
as you all can see my site and this forum have REALLY REALLY grown in the last 2 months.  I notice alot of people want to ask me stuff directly.  I just want to let you guys know its very hard to keep up and dont take it personal if i miss something you asked me.  Its not that your being ignored, sometimes with so ma

ny threads/responses i just cant catch them all before they get buried.........even if the topic starts with my name in it!

Anyway i try my best to keep up but im sorta busy...i may even read the post and be to lazy to respond right away and then eventually forget about it even though i meant to respond.  Sometimez a brotha just wants to go thru the posts but dont feel like typing so please dont take it personal....if its something REAL important then keep buggin me ill get to ya eventually!

hay stev my name is jason im from st louis mo im try to build a system i got four dd 9515 but i like you fi blt if you could give me some avise i would like thath how are the new stesom amps like the 14k are the 117 do you like them im try to do four 18 but this num ass down here said they can fit but you had four blt 18 in you i have a yokon

Hey Steve. Like everyone else on here im a huge fan :) For some reason you blocked me on YouTube so I can't be subscribed to your videos anymore.. I have nothing but great things to say about you and I think I only commented like once anyways and I know anything I said had to have been polite or a compliment.. I was wondering if you could unblock me? It really sucks having to go through Youtube to find your new videos every day. Haha.

Thanks Steve

My YouTube account is: seanmanibog

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

So i recently bought a kenwood kac-9104d, its an 1800 watt amp. puts out 900rms at 2Ohm and at 1ohm 900+ ive had another amp in there which was running just fine and ive got video to proove that, but i went to go hook this amp up and now sound/bass is coming out of it. ive checked my RCA's behind the HU and followed them to make sure they weren't cut or anything even hooked up another set of RCA. the amp comes on, isnt in protect mode, just doesnt play bass/music how would i manage to look on the mother board or amp what ever u want to call it to see if the rca cable plug in themselves are messed up, they dont look like it from the eye but could something be hidden that is causing this boiling up of my blood pressure since it is not working?

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

i got a question for ya steve, you know of any ways a newbie can get started out with a sponsorship? ive sent emails back and forth with a few companies and it seems like they want you to give blood just to get a low end sponsorship. im not looking to get into spl competitions just want to show off and have fun at car shows and stuff. any ideas or suggestions? :unknw: by the way u got a sick ass tahoe

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

hey steve my name is shawn and im like a huge fan ive seen like al of your videos lol... but anyways ive just mind boggled lately cause i piut a capacitor on my system here lately but i took the speaker and box out to rebuild and posted a help topic lately and everyone is telling me that i need to take the capacitor off of it cause it can actually hurt the battery ..for some reson idk...what do you think?? and also ive been wanting to do the big three upgrade but some people i talk to tell me that i might burn up my altenator and some tell me that it'll work..please help.. :help: