Second Skin Audio

Possible New Idea

Well what are you running now that you want to be louder than?

the lvl 4's would be my fallback....officially its only seen a 140 on the mic but thats before teh different box and stuff that i know is louder

shoot me a pm bill....and remember who got u a drywall hookup..:P haha

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if your powerbase thing doesnt go through with bill maybe try some AA assassins

how would they do with the power i have to offer?

space isnt really an issue i just dont wanna underpower them TOO much before i get the new amp

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i've thought about this exact same thing, not thread jacking, but what about like 10, 10" kicker CVR's or Comps?

i personally like the cones on them and they have a bit of movement, comps aren't nearly as much, but they get decently loud, or just up to the 12's, same rms

i've been thinking about this for quite some time now ha, i've also wanted to do a ton of 15's, ima be running +-3,000 watts, similar to you, why not do like 6 CVR 15's? or another sub doing roughly 500 rms, that would be wicked imo

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

i've thought about this exact same thing, not thread jacking, but what about like 10, 10" kicker CVR's or Comps?

i personally like the cones on them and they have a bit of movement, comps aren't nearly as much, but they get decently loud, or just up to the 12's, same rms

i've been thinking about this for quite some time now ha, i've also wanted to do a ton of 15's, ima be running +-3,000 watts, similar to you, why not do like 6 CVR 15's? or another sub doing roughly 500 rms, that would be wicked imo

maybe 12"s rather do 10"s...but not 15"s, and im not a HUGE fan of the cvr's, i thought about a bunch of l5's that would be sick..but cant afford it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

GO WITH THE RE RE SUBs bro!!!!! cheap sub, good company, and 10 of them would wang. u find em on ebay super cheap

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i've looked into the l5's also, but the 10" rms is like 450, can't fit many in, you're better to go with a lower rms sub, for more quantity for sure

x2 on the re re's also

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png