this is looking pretty best bro=)

can i ask where you got those busbars from? or did u just get thick copper and do some work with the drill press?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

this is looking pretty best bro=)

can i ask where you got those busbars from? or did u just get thick copper and do some work with the drill press?

The big one I ordered from Storm Copper and the other one I found at work and used the drill press to make new holes.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Honestly, I think we have different setups under there. But just a tip, be careful! I came very close to shorting a few times. If you have extra plastic or rubber lying around, I'd glue some buffers in there in the event rattling makes the bars spin or move. I'm gonna try to do that today.

Yeah, but you need a lot more power than I do :P, I kept the 1400 in the stock position. It would be nice to be able to cover the bars with something like shrink wrap once you got them all drilled the way you want them. If there are any risks, I will leave mine alone, it' s a daily driver too!

I'm curious to see what you have planned for that tube.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Your positive bus bar looks dodgy as hell, doesn't look like there's anything holding the battery in and if that batt skews sideways that bar is going to slam into the chassis and either your ground wires will melt or the battery will explode.

That's not daily driver material IMO.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i like this build alot. that bussbar idea is pretty dam cool. kee up the good work bro

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Your positive bus bar looks dodgy as hell, doesn't look like there's anything holding the battery in and if that batt skews sideways that bar is going to slam into the chassis and either your ground wires will melt or the battery will explode.

That's not daily driver material IMO.

Trust me... I've already thought about this one. The battery is so tightly packed in there, I can barely move it up or down let alone sideways (which is impossible). And yes, I am cutting up some foam padding to act as a buffer and I'm putting it around the positive bar. But honestly... that bitch ain't movin!

[email protected]

Well today not much got done. I went outside pulled all the electrical out again and went to replace my EGR valve just fo find out that after ripping the bitch out, Autozone gave me the wrong type. I even verified with them that it was the one listed in the system, but they are completely different. So I was so pissed I just didn't do any more then had to go to my work's Christmas party.

So no pics today... -_-

Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to get on it. I'll just let it sit until a new part comes in and I'll build up the box more in the mean time.

[email protected]

builds looking good buddy... one thing im not quite sure about here is that sonotube what are you doing with it?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived