is this box a little small for btls?? im not sayin anything im just askin cause im gonna get 1 18 but i want a big ass box

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

im hitting a 147.6 with the btl's and i hit a 150 with the powerbass so the wall was louder

did you have the same power that you were giving your PB's that you are giving to your BTL?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Nice man, mad flex would love to sit in this one

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

im hitting a 147.6 with the btl's and i hit a 150 with the powerbass so the wall was louder

??? seems like you can get more out of the BTL's. are they the new style? I would expect a mid 148-149 out of them. i got a 145.4 with a single 18. but i am in an suv. hows the electrical?

that thing looks insane none the less. your mids sound loud too lol.

Pretty good flex.

haha i love seeing the whole ass end of a trunk car flexxx especially when the back windows going! :D

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

is this box a little small for btls?? im not sayin anything im just askin cause im gonna get 1 18 but i want a big ass box

The box is 8.5 cu plus port i think its around 9 total

did you have the same power that you were giving your PB's that you are giving to your BTL?

They are on the same amp but at different ohm loads so each BTL is getting like 1000 watts and the PB's were using all 4000 of the amp and each one was getting 250 watts

??? seems like you can get more out of the BTL's. are they the new style? I would expect a mid 148-149 out of them. i got a 145.4 with a single 18. but i am in an suv. hows the electrical?

that thing looks insane none the less. your mids sound loud too lol.

There the new BTL's the reason its so low is i never finished it so it cancells alot being open to the trunk and all and for electrical its got an Irragi 220 amp alt,

a kinetik 900, 2x kinetik 2400's, 2 runs of 0/1 gauge power and ground I was never get below 12.5 while reving to 1500 rpm so its pretty good

But I ripped it all out today cause im selling the car and getting a 03 Chevy Tahoe very soon and im going to put 4 Fi Btl 15's in it on probly around 6000 watts

so stayed tunned for that build

The box is 8.5 cu plus port i think its around 9 total

They are on the same amp but at different ohm loads so each BTL is getting like 1000 watts and the PB's were using all 4000 of the amp and each one was getting 250 watts

There the new BTL's the reason its so low is i never finished it so it cancells alot being open to the trunk and all and for electrical its got an Irragi 220 amp alt,

a kinetik 900, 2x kinetik 2400's, 2 runs of 0/1 gauge power and ground I was never get below 12.5 while reving to 1500 rpm so its pretty good

But I ripped it all out today cause im selling the car and getting a 03 Chevy Tahoe very soon and im going to put 4 Fi Btl 15's in it on probly around 6000 watts so stayed tunned for that build

ha

hah schweeet!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

what are you using for the mids/highs and what amp? the decklid isn't cut out is it? if you showed me a picture of that box and said it will fit into the back seat area of a 2dr civic I wouldn't believe you lol