Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

Looks awesome man. You should have a pretty decent 149.9 bassracer there when your finished. Are you thinking about taking it to shows to run bassrace or spl?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Looks awesome man. You should have a pretty decent 149.9 bassracer there when your finished. Are you thinking about taking it to shows to run bassrace or spl?

most of the shows i enter into arent even for sound. there is 1 maybe 2 shows a year within liek 100 miles of where i live. i havent heard of any nearby bassrace ones either. im goign to travel this year tho but i need to get it up and running to figure out the port situation if i need to modify it before i figure out if its goign to be good for spl or not. as long as i can bump around town and its louder than my last and sounds good, im happy lol.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Posted Image

Is that an old Senco I see?

Damn you're moving fast on this.

haha acually that one isnt. thats a harbor frieght brad nailer lol but acually in other pics theres my senco stapler that i use for upholstry and the senco sheeting stapler i use on the boxes haha nothin but the best

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

whats the switches for on the tailgate?

1 switch WAS to turn on the 3 1/2 speaks that were in the back. the red one is for the power inverter that powered the playstation. the jack is to plug in a guitar.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

wow. new pics are nice. like the H/U you have. what is it? and if you don't mind me asking, how much is in that at this current moment? besides alot. lol

Its the Alpine IVA-D310.... it retailed for 1500 when it was new but they have since discontinued them. you could prolly find a new one for around 800...i bought mine from 2nd turn electronics missing all of the harnesses for 500. the harnesses were liek 120. i would sugest buyin it new.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Its the Alpine IVA-D310.... it retailed for 1500 when it was new but they have since discontinued them. you could prolly find a new one for around 800...i bought mine from 2nd turn electronics missing all of the harnesses for 500. the harnesses were liek 120. i would sugest buyin it new.

ahh. i was lookin at the alpine IVA-W505/P1. looks pretty nice. $1400. but the build is lookin nice. REALLY nice. lol. gonna do anything with the seats like leather or something or just leave them??

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived