anyone believe in karma?? he just got it

i do....i also belive hes a fucking retard. what fuckin idiot gets away with murder (literally) and then goes and robs someone at gunpoint. he knows people are looking at him WAITING for him to fuck up. and look there he goes. what a fucktard. i hope he gets rammed in prison and they make him there bitch.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

everyone is making this out to be a huge deal. he will end up just like paris hiltons bitch ass. she was crying and having a break down and got out earlier than any of us would for her crime. the exact same thing is gonna happen here. if he serves a year i will be surprised.

----reference's----

meade916

So here's the two really stupid things about OJ and both (I'm sorry.... all three) of his trials.

Okay, so he was TOTALLY guilty of murder, but in this country, if you have enough money, you can usually (not always) be found innocent. Well, like it or not, he was found innocent.

However {and this is the part that will never make any sense to me, if I live 500 fucking years} he was found guilty in the civil suit, of that same murder..... Huh ? Uh... well, your not guilty of the murder..... But you owe us $1.9 shitloads, because our daughter got murdered.

Oh yea..... This judicial system makes all kinds of fucking sense, don't it ???

So, now after all this time, the dumb ass goes and does something REALLY stupid..... I mean so stupid, he should just be slapped ! Now, I mean that both litterally, and figuratively. Like, confiscate all of his shit he was trying to recover, and throw it in an incinerator. Fine him for all the court costs. And give him maybe.... I dunno.... 364 days in a county jail.

IMPO, that's all a person should get for stupidity. I mean, he didn't murder anybody "this time", and honestly, I don't think he intended to. This time all he's guilty of, is being a complete dumbass.

Now granted, none of this should have never happened in the first place, because he should have already been sitting in prison, for life without parole, for murder........

However, rediculous as it may seem, he was found "not guilty" of that crime. And based on that, he should not have had to give 1 nickel to the family of the woman he murdered.....

And now, all these years later, I TOTALLY believe that the prosecuters botched conviction of Simpson in his original trial, has EVERYTHING to do with why they tried to blow Simpsons latest dumb-fuck move completely out of proportion.

It's like, you can kill somebody, and get away with it..... Then later, you get a traffic ticket, and they give you 20 years.

The whole fucking court system should be ashamed of itself.

Rant finished,

Fish

i do....i also belive hes a fucking retard. what fuckin idiot gets away with murder (literally) and then goes and robs someone at gunpoint. he knows people are looking at him WAITING for him to fuck up. and look there he goes. what a fucktard. i hope he gets rammed in prison and they make him there bitch.

Nuff Said. :friends:

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

However, rediculous as it may seem, he was found "not guilty" of that crime. And based on that, he should not have had to give 1 nickel to the family of the woman he murdered.....

And now, all these years later, I TOTALLY believe that the prosecuters botched conviction of Simpson in his original trial, has EVERYTHING to do with why they tried to blow Simpsons latest dumb-fuck move completely out of proportion.

It's like, you can kill somebody, and get away with it..... Then later, you get a traffic ticket, and they give you 20 years.

The whole fucking court system should be ashamed of itself.

Rant finished,

Fish

I'm with Fish on this one. I've seen motherfuckers murder people and get less time than this. The judge even stated that the murder case had nothing to do with his sentencing. BULLSHIT. Yes it did. Because if it didn't..she wouldn't have even mentioned it and then for Goldman's family to be there..cmon. Did OJ deserve to go to jail? Hell yes. I used to ask lawyers all the time how could he be found not guilty for murder but found guilty in a civil suit. That's some bullshit and a half right there.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Yes, and in fact, I don't think the judge should have even allowed the Goldman family to be there. This case {should have} had nothing to do with them, of course we see that in reality, it had more to do with them, than anything else.

Honestly, I'm not sure who is more stupid..... Simpson, or the courts... But it has to be really close.

Fish