only thing i want is for my kids to have a good Christmas, that would make mine great

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I bamboozeled teh wifey into getting me a new camera for x-mas....HD video and high speed video.....This should make for some interesting flex vids

http://exilim.casio.com/browse_cameras/hig...d_exilim/EX-F1/

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

All I really asked for was a Hifonics BXi1608d and a new jacket. I know I got the new amp because my mom needed to know where to order it from. My sisters also paying for the first sitting of my new tattoo. Other than that, I have no idea. No girl currently to be getting anything from, just the mom and sister. Of course seeing all the family is a plus. This Christmas is going to be a little different though, as one of my cousins now owns a resort in Costa Rica and is staying there for the holidays (rich bastard). First Christmas that I won't see him.

Wishing a happy holiday season to all the SMDer's and their families.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

only thing i want is for my kids to have a good Christmas, that would make mine great
X2 Bro! when you get to be my age, its all about the smile on my kids face when he wakes up in the morning... this year the best part is the day after,we hit the road and head to Disneyland, and New Years day we will be @ the Rose Bowl game.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I want 4 sundown nightshade 12's, 2 sundown 3000d's, and a buttload of deadener.

But really i just want my friends n family to be together

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

yea u cant beat seein ur fam n all the kids faces.... im only 23 but id rather all the kids get present while i sit back n jus chill with my fam

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

X2 Bro! when you get to be my age, its all about the smile on my kids face when he wakes up in the morning... this year the best part is the day after,we hit the road and head to Disneyland, and New Years day we will be @ the Rose Bowl game.

You're absoultely right, well im only 19...but i have 3 younger siblings (8, 6, and 2) that i went out and got some stuff for. This is also the first xmas where i actually got my mom something really nice. Man i spent alot (around $600) on people this year that i have never got anything for before, but it will be cool to see the responses.

As for what i want, i have no clue, i havent asked for anything since i was like 13. Maybe the new call of duty and some black air forces and call it a good xmas with the fam :D

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I would love to have my wife at home with me on Christmas, but she's a nurse and has to work. Also I'd love for my work to tell me for sure if I have the 26th off so I can go back to Ohio to see my family. Other than that I don't really expect gifts. They would be nice, but I don't see it really happening. I'd rather just be happy and have the love of my wife, family, and dogs.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz