So I Found This Place That Sells Giant Dr Pepper Cans.

So whats the opinion on this laptop?

I'm thinking of getting my son one.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have a white one with a 160gb hd

It is super light only 3 lbs and it is reasonable to use for classes. The thing is pretty much made for Internet surfing and word processing. it is called a netbook for that reason. the mouse area is hard to get used to and at my age the font size had to be enlarged overall it is a superb laptop. One thing you need to remember is it is an Intel Atom processor. This is not a dual core and it will seem slow if you are used to that. I have to say If I had a younger child I would not hesitate to purchase another one for him.

i have a feeling i am going to buy it and swap the cpu for a 2.4 ghz dual quad core lol and give it about 6 gig of ram.. then swap the hdd out for a 2tb laptop hdd... for about 600 bucks more that computer will be balzy.. and i have a prototype nvidia gtx 800 for the laptop shall be pretty good.. :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i have a feeling i am going to buy it and swap the cpu for a 2.4 ghz dual quad core lol and give it about 6 gig of ram.. then swap the hdd out for a 2tb laptop hdd... for about 600 bucks more that computer will be balzy.. and i have a prototype nvidia gtx 800 for the laptop shall be pretty good.. :)

Uh huh good luck getting it to fit, you going to buy a new motherboard and case for all that too?

im callin bs on that. have you ever seen the inside of a laptop? you could upgrade the ram to about 4 gbs and the hard drive but prolly not that cpu or vid card. its not like a desktop.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

omg, 400? i need something new for going to class and junk, this 14inch 54 minute battery life toshiba bohemoth isnt cutting it for going to class

whats the battery life on that?

and its def getting linux of some sort if the windows is too slow

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC