bibby>Chode Posted December 12, 2008 Report Posted December 12, 2008 (edited) Ok, not really. That's the new Acer 8" Laptop. If you havent heard about it, its pretty badass, atleast for what it is. We got them in at work today. They make two different ones. One with an att 3g wireless card built in, and one without that. The one without is $399. The one with it is crazy cheap. I'll reveal that Saturday when they go on sale. Anyways. I'm not tryin to sell them, just wanted to post pics of one since most of us havent seen them. I have hi res pics, and even a video, but i left my memory card at work. I'll get them tomorrow. Specs Intel Atom 1.6ghz 1Gb DDR2 Ram 120Gb Sata HDD Wifi/Ethernet jack Webcam 5 in 1 Card Reader 3 USB ports VGA Output It jsut doesnt have a cd rom, however if you are computer savy cd roms arent necessary. Edited December 12, 2008 by bibby Quote
99GPGTX Posted December 12, 2008 Report Posted December 12, 2008 haha yur a feg Quote Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Toxiccasper Posted December 12, 2008 Report Posted December 12, 2008 Not bad and hey the Mac Airs dont have cd-roms either lol Quote
Slinky Posted December 12, 2008 Report Posted December 12, 2008 damn, i could fit that thing in my pocket. thats not a bad price at all for that thing. ive seen other laptops that small but they were over a grand. Quote DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
EricM9104 Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 So, where's dem other pics?! Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Forevrbumpn Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 man those specs are better than my home PC Thats a good price, and its so small its like..... cute? probably a good unit to run the Termlab on Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
BigPimpin91 Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 man those specs are better than my home PCThats a good price, and its so small its like..... cute? probably a good unit to run the Termlab on What I was thinking... Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
kentb Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 i have an asus eee pc which has 10" screen. same specs but only has 80gb hard drive. they are pretty nice netbooks(thats what they call it) but that ones nice too, specially the one that has built in 3g. Quote New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
bibby>Chode Posted December 14, 2008 Author Report Posted December 14, 2008 I got the other pics, i'll have them up tonight. Quote
seanbw94708 Posted December 14, 2008 Report Posted December 14, 2008 got a blue one, getting a copper too. Quote ZAP!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.