Wiring Multiple Led's

youa re making this so much harder than it really is. Get a relay, and some prewired with resistor led lights ( they sell them with a resistor already soldered in place ) run wires and drill holes , insert light holders and be done with it. The link I posted will show you how to wire anything they sell on their site...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

They are prewired for 12v no resistors needed

you dont need any resistor just + to +, and - to -. On a relay you will have 5 pins (some have 4)

Not when you purchase bulk leds. They run off of 3 volts. Run them on 12v and say bye bye leds. If they prewire them, thats one thing. But my post was for bulk leds direct from hong kong.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

yes i was looking at the prewired 12v ones and the superbright LED's...idk the easiest way to hook them all together so i can turn them on with 1 switch
Not when you purchase bulk leds. They run off of 3 volts. Run them on 12v and say bye bye leds. If they prewire them, thats one thing. But my post was for bulk leds direct from hong kong.

:01nocomment8so:

and BTW my leds are 2.2 volt 3 volts would kill them

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Logan if you're doing under the seats and dash glow, scrap the single LED's there and just go with the strips. For places such as air vents, pockets, and small nooks and cranny's do single LED's.

Look, here is what I used to glow my feet, and behind my amp.

http://www.optxbysg.com/ledaccenttubes.shtml

I've got two blue ones 9". You can get them in a pair for about $20 at advanced autoparts or online.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...st&p=375426

^Logan that's all my lighting except the LED strip behind the new amp, and the LED's in the cluster, those are in my fiberglass box build I think.

Steve, Don't knock the LED's from christmas lights until you've seen the results. $8 bucks total and I got these results.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...st&p=447707

By the way, now's the time to be buying these lights. I got 50 white ones from home depot for $7 that are regular size, straight up LED bulbs. They pretty much just came apart themselves and are ready to be used however I want.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner