Namosh's Ram Blow-through: The Final Chapter

is this the blowthrough u have been showin off in the team section? cuz i have been wantin to see this one for a while

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

very nice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Then I decided to re-do the "mouth" to try and get more of an opening. I took the mdf off and made a new piece out of 1/4 hardboard with a couple layers of fiberglass for added stiffness....

You can see the difference here....about 75 sq. inches....

Posted Image

Carpet the box....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here you can see the new opening and how much (little) room there is behind my seats. With the seats folded up, they actually touch the back wall....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks excellent, how do you like that eclipse HU. I'm thinking about getting one. Its the 3200 right?

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Now time for the new amp rack...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm partially countersinking the amps to keep them from touching the bottom of the seats and I've always just liked the clean look of it.

Holes cut and piece carpeted....

Posted Image

Amps in.

Soundstream PCA1500D and PCA2.200

Posted Image

Yellow top, Stinger fused/dist block....All Streetwires wiring....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now to cut a hole. Let me tell you, if you've never done this, it's a real moment of truth. As soon as I started cutting, I was thinking "what the fuck am I doing?!?!" :lol:

I heard the hell outta that!

Looks damn good brotha!

Nice to see others have the nuts to do this :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived