Namosh's Ram Blow-through: The Final Chapter

Now the most impressive thing in my opinion was...

He's like i think i wanna do a blowthrough. within that week he bought a cover and had that thing started and done in no time flat.

Namosh= Determination! :good:

Overall everything is super clean. You would never expect to see a quad cab with all seats AND two 15's! :ph34r:

Thanks Q!

this is a clean a$$ install should get you sotm :good:

Thanks mang. There will be updates down the road.

I've got another set of those Fosgate comps that I need to put in somewhere. Probably gonna make front door pods to hold both sets. Plus, I'm thinking of a completely different sub setup.

Looks good reminds of me of when I cut mine out. On the backseat I never put the hangers back in for the seat so I could fold them down when needed to look in and see I also got the back piece from a single cab and made it fit to clean it all up. Check it out

Posted Image

and one looking into my box

Posted Image

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

Looks good reminds of me of when I cut mine out. On the backseat I never put the hangers back in for the seat so I could fold them down when needed to look in and see I also got the back piece from a single cab and made it fit to clean it all up. Check it out

Posted Image

Very cool! How are the seats secured to keep them upright when driving? I might have to go out and see how mine work without the hooks. If I can make them fold both ways (so I can still easily get to the amps) that would be great!

They actually tilt back with out the hooks so they dont fall unless you slam on the brakes. You will want to put something over where the hooks were to keep it from rattling. The sound is much better with them folded foward as well.

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

anytime, have you got a MLA module? they are easy to hook up and worth it. especially for the two batts you have. What have you done for the voltage already?

Build Pics

anytime, have you got a MLA module? they are easy to hook up and worth it. especially for the two batts you have. What have you done for the voltage already?

My stock alternator is surprisingly strong. I run at around 15 volt and I've never seen it drop below 13, but I still may look into a MLA because I'm planning on doubling up my watts soon.

very clean install!

LOOKS killer mang...good job!!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Archived