Autorama 2009 Was A Great Show

redbaron80

I'd love to see Steve back in the lanes but, not for this AR. For him to come out in the lanes it would only be with some shit nobody has seen or heard before. However, it would be great to see him out there posted up doing some demo's with the hoopty.

Who started this thread?????

Christian, boy you been MIA since Finals

Hope you make it for this event man

If its a two day event you now we partying!!!!!! :yahoo:

So some real talk:

Who the hell is hosting this event? AR is gonna happen with or without dB Drag or Usaci. I think its the perfect time to kick start the season and to get things rolling for Nor Cal Competitors to make this thing as LIVE as possible. With the current economy situation it maybe wishful thinking but lets see if we got someone willing to make this a 3X event. Qualify Saturday. Brackets Sunday. Just another crazy idea but, with turnout we had yesterday IN THE RAIN!!!! I think we got a serious shot of making something happen.

ill talk to mom and see if napa and or pep boys wants to sponsor this event. im sure she can have the whole thing paid for..... with her name on the show.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ill talk to mom and see if napa and or pep boys wants to sponsor this event. im sure she can have the whole thing paid for..... with her name on the show.

hell yeah.......

How about three shops pitch in on this event. split the cost three-ways and then each shop hold a 1x throughout the season at there location. and the other shops not holding an event send reps from there shop over to promote their show at their shop. I don't live in the area but I know there are a lot of shops up in Sacramento. OH and like B said it doesn't have to be "Car Audio" hell these are automobiles we drive anything in the automotive industry will do. Lets get a Sacramento Automotive Industry Promoters Organization going. (if the competitors are serious about having finals in Sac).

As a competitors we probably won't buy product at shows but we'll buy food and drinks. Plus we'll show up with our vehicles and definately bring some attention.

Autorama is February 6,7 and 8. Dates are already set and show will happen. with or without db drag and usac.

what day is for bass race?

if im doing 139 class what day should i be there

what time?

my dads birthday is the 8th so i gotta make plans ahead of time to make sure im here, so just tryin to find out info

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

what day is for bass race?

if im doing 139 class what day should i be there

what time?

my dads birthday is the 8th so i gotta make plans ahead of time to make sure im here, so just tryin to find out info

DUDE FOR THE 5TH TIME bass race is on both days if its set up like years past PICK THE DAY! and go lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

DUDE FOR THE 5TH TIME bass race is on both days if its set up like years past PICK THE DAY! and go lol

x10 on THAT

Well he did show up to last years show.......Then I don't remeber him being at any other one after that. Maybe I am wrong.

Yeah I'm pretty sure format should be the same as last year but, we'll see.

WE STILL NEED TO LOCK A HOST!!!!

B has been working on it and has got a good lock but, we'll see what Dougie has to say. 3X possible 4x weekend would be sweet. the sooner we lock up the sooner we can attrack some serious people to make the trip out.

TO ALL THE NEWBS:

this show is gonna cost some $$$ just to get in the gate. Just so you know, no disrespect, the gate fee maybe as much $50 then additional fee to doug if your doing both db drag and bass race on Sunday and maybe Saturday too. However, the $50 gets you in both Saturday and Sunday and should get you one class either db drag or bass race on one day, not both. NO discount for just attending one day.

I was suggesting a 3x for the entire weekend with qualifing on Saturday and brackets on Sunday. Since we got to pay the same price to get in both days make the most of it. Thats all I was thinking. However, I know its asking a lot for people to stay the night in Sac.

Archived