Second Skin Audio

Resin Weakening Box

I can't understand that we're actually understanding this correct. I'd be willing to bet yall both are just not understanding what each other is exactly trying to get across which would explain the way out of whack theories I'm seeing. Haha

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I can't understand that we're actually understanding this correct. I'd be willing to bet yall both are just not understanding what each other is exactly trying to get across which would explain the way out of whack theories I'm seeing. Haha

I don't think so he also told a guy to wire is batteries in series

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

depends what the goal is and what batteries your running if hes got 2 8 volts and needs 16 volts it would be correct

it was a guy asking how to put 2 yellow tops in the back for his system

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.