gotFI? Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 Thats a dumb question, hell I would even lick the stub :-xnow thats funny and sick at the same time. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif
Slinky Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 her skin is too orange and fake looking for me. id rather fuck a pale white bitch than an orange one DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
smoothug Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 yes I would hit it and you know this man!!!!
Andrew2944r Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 Thats a dumb question, hell I would even lick the stub :-x lmfao, wow Team Ampere Audio
NAH916 Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 Hell ya! EG Limo Chrysler 300's Stretched Lambo Doors 20" Rims
reinke Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 hell yeah. atleast there is only 1 leg to get in the way. ----reference's---- meade916
JMC0415 Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 Would I hit that? For sure......for sure.
xseveredveganx Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 I love this thread. And yes, I'd hit it. Prosthetic limbs are hot in a weird way.
Red-navi-916 Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 for those of u that said no... i know damn well if she was nude in front of you... u would hop on that in a second BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.