Justin Posted December 18, 2008 Author Report Posted December 18, 2008 Thanks for the responses. I only got the subs because I got both for $650.00. They are the 08 models that was used for two week total. And couldent afford a new set. I dont see why I whould have any problems with these subs for a daily I have heara few cars with x's and they done great. 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
dwright27 Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 meh, i woulda tryed the RE Audio SX 18's, the Havoc or Mayhem 18's from AA, or saome nightshade 18's but ive never been a fan of kicker. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
osixfrontier Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 yup solox's make fine daily subs, but they need alot of room, i sayt for the 18 10-14 cubes and 15 per, there are several guys down here with them daily and the hammer out the lows 99 4runner walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar orion hcca 8000.1d 8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9 2 2000x4 hifonics 320 amp singer alt 3 g31 1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!
Kian Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 do you know what kind of amp you will be getting? --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
Toxiccasper Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 Im going to be using memphis mojo's 4kw on each sub.
Kian Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 Damn i don't know how i missed that. But yea if you walled that, it would be sick. a guy at a local competition has one and burps it and hits 156.4 --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
Justin Posted December 18, 2008 Author Report Posted December 18, 2008 Sounds like everyone has different opinions. I like the posotive one's:) I guess I will just have to throw them in and find out. What kind of wall would you guys recommend using? For instance both on one side port on the other etc..... 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
audiofanaticz Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 If you can stack both subs on the passenger side and port on the driver side, that will almost always be loudest on the termlab. but you will need almost 40 inches of height to do that I had to do a sub on each side, and port on the bottom because i didnt have enough height to stack them on passenger side. No idea if port up top would be louder tho, but id rather see 18s then port on the top
Justin Posted December 18, 2008 Author Report Posted December 18, 2008 If you can stack both subs on the passenger side and port on the driver side, that will almost always be loudest on the termlab. but you will need almost 40 inches of height to do that I had to do a sub on each side, and port on the bottom because i didnt have enough height to stack them on passenger side. No idea if port up top would be louder tho, but id rather see 18s then port on the top It dosent look like I will have 40" I really dont want to go and check either cause I have abou 16" of snow out side my house. 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
onlyinajeep Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 It dosent look like I will have 40" I really dont want to go and check either cause I have abou 16" of snow out side my house. they wont fit side by side at the top of a blaser that is the thing that sucks about square woofers what snow i live about 30 mins from you 70 degrees out side or is la not louisiana TEAM PURE Team South http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195192-8-pure-audio-15-flat-wall-chevy-crewcab-dually-vid-page-4-s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.