Sepultura - Rattamahatta

Gwar - Immortal Corrupter

the insidiuos soliloquy of Dr. Mr. Mrs. Prof. Skullhead Face

the road behind

so many I can't really begin to list them all...hehe :diablo:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

this will deffinetly win me parent or husband of the year but i had this playing one time when this guy called my wife the "N" word and i jumped out of my truck and beat his brains in. it was hilarious now that i think about it. just that fact this was turned up in my truck for my little one.

----reference's----

meade916

Throw it up Screwed - Lil John

BME Click-Lil John

Beatem to the Floor-Three 6 Mafia

Tear Da Club Up-Three 6 Mafia

Possie Song-Three 6 Mafia

You Scared-Three 6 Mafia

Man Up-Trillville

What it is-Yo Gotti Ft. BoHagon

Side 2 Side-Mr. Criminal

Down With The Sickness-Disturbed

Last Resort-Papa Roach

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Suicide Silence- Bludgeoned to Death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsckb3XiJSE

Suicide Silence- No Pity for a Coward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-LrCuwic4o

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

or just pop in some Yanni

Do you even have a clue who Herbie Hancock is? Do you even know how Yanni is.... The similarities are few and far between.... You have really struck a nerve here. Where do You think R & B came from, where do you think blues came from, where to do you think Techno came from, hip hop, rap, dance, drum and bass , rock, and and pretty much any other genre you can name, found it's roots in Jazz music. And hancock was one of the first to introduce synthesizers and electronic key boards and sound effects into jazz, pretty much creating what many would call the new face of jazz music. Your buddy Yanni on the other hand, while he does play a saxophone, is in no way deserving of even being put remotely into the same category of the greats like Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald ... just to name a few... All of which I am very familiar with. So Gooch taint, or whatever you chose to call your self, do a little music appreciation and a little history of the influences the artists you find that you really enjoy, see who they list as their influences, and I am sure you will find at least of these names some where in that list.

I listen to pretty much every type of music under the sun, and I have a system that came play any thing I want equally well, from tracks like " Bass I Love You " all the way down to something along the lines of " Freddie Freeloader" ( off of what most would consider the greatest Jazz record of all time, Miles Davis : Kind of Blue .... again , Google it )

Not that I am trying to insult you, please don't think I am , but seriously, broaden your musical mind before you try to throw out a term like Yanni when referring to someone like Herbie Hancock.

And besides, what would be more movie scene creepy than playing something so smooth and emotional like a jazz song while one takes a base ball bat and plays tee ball with a cranium ?

Sociopath behavior anyone?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived