Got The Windows Tinted

loganberry

All the windows in my truck Are double 5% over stock tint... There nice :)

My front tint strip is 7" passed AS1...

Ive had it all for about 2yrs and no tickets yet! FTMFW!

ELVIS MY BROTHA IF I WAS YOU I WOULD KNOCK ON WOOD JUST ABOUT NOW.. HAHA

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i got the led's, gettin more for christmas from my aunt, the f-250's gauges are old, but i like the way they look classic, well before i couldnt see shit with them and the ol yellow bulbs so had some fun and put in blue led's dunno how to make the light even so its concentrated more on one portion but your able to see all the gauge now, looks sick...thinkin of puttin my voltage gauge in there somewhere too seein how its blue

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea i got the led's, gettin more for christmas from my aunt, the f-250's gauges are old, but i like the way they look classic, well before i couldnt see shit with them and the ol yellow bulbs so had some fun and put in blue led's dunno how to make the light even so its concentrated more on one portion but your able to see all the gauge now, looks sick...thinkin of puttin my voltage gauge in there somewhere too seein how its blue

Sounds good man, put up some pics if you get a chance.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

wish i still had my tint got my 99 ext cab 150 done 5% all way around i had the window strip 6" from top anyways got tint 4 days later pulled over for tint tix my mom found peeled it off truck -140 in the drain.... gonna get my fronts redone one day if anyone wants to buy tint QUALITY AT LOW COST TO DO YOURSELF

buytint.net

get their double thick tint

wish i still had my tint got my 99 ext cab 150 done 5% all way around i had the window strip 6" from top anyways got tint 4 days later pulled over for tint tix my mom found peeled it off truck -140 in the drain.... gonna get my fronts redone one day if anyone wants to buy tint QUALITY AT LOW COST TO DO YOURSELF

buytint.net

get their double thick tint

You did yours yourself with this stuff?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Look good! How much did they charge for each window tinting?

160 and some change with tax, dunno the price per window, but he said its a lifetime warrenty (but i think thats everywhere)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 3 weeks later...

yeah if ur gunna get a ticket might as well just go as dark as poss i got 5 all around over stock 20 an 35 an the shield an my buddy got 5 all around an 20 on the shield

TEAM HAZARDOUS SOUNDZ

2000 MERCURY MOUNTAINEER

22INCH Velocity rim toyo tires

alpine double dine indash

o2 mids

o2 4 channel amp

jbl crown gti6000 ftw

2 dc sound lab level 5 18s

(wall in progress)

7 deka intimadator batts

Knu-concepts zero gauage hyper flex

240 amp powerbastards alt