Crump Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 http://pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Products/CarAud...rs/AVH-P5000DVD or http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2008...2385077992.html Any opinion would help thanks Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
jazza02 Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 http://pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Products/CarAud...rs/AVH-P5000DVDor http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2008...2385077992.html Any opinion would help thanks i would go with the calrion as it has 6RCA outputs so you can expand your system as you get more money. Plus its cheaper CURRENT SET UP Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits Audio helon 4ch amp Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock 2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each
Crump Posted December 19, 2008 Author Report Posted December 19, 2008 i would go with the calrion as it has 6RCA outputs so you can expand your system as you get more money. Plus its cheaper thanks man i apreiciate it Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
ChevyBoy Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 i would go with the pioneer http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/ProdCom...tems=130AVHP500 check that out (if the link worked)
AI James Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 pioneers never done me wrong through the years.
ChevyBoy Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 and some of crutchfields specs are wrong on the pioneer (not sure about the clarion). but going by what they did give you, i would go with pioneer
Crump Posted December 19, 2008 Author Report Posted December 19, 2008 and some of crutchfields specs are wrong on the pioneer (not sure about the clarion). but going by what they did give you, i would go with pioneer With the pioneer can you control the loudness and subwoofer lvls? also can you adjust the treble for another amp connected to mids and highs? Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
BassJunkie Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 With the pioneer can you control the loudness and subwoofer lvls? also can you adjust the treble for another amp connected to mids and highs? Im sure it does, my 6000ub does, I assume the higher lines do too. I would go with pioneer, I'll probably never buy anything but pioneer from now on. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Crump Posted December 19, 2008 Author Report Posted December 19, 2008 Im sure it does, my 6000ub does, I assume the higher lines do too. I would go with pioneer, I'll probably never buy anything but pioneer from now on. cool thanks Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.