Bibby's 92 Civic (update 05/03/09: Finished! Car Drives & Runs. Pics & Vids)

Nice progress on the ride man, keep us posted!

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the feedback.

Good news. The last part i wasnt sure if it was gonna be in today or not, is on the truck for delivery. fuck yea. It's the shift linkages. If those hadnt have came today, we wouldnt have been able to crank or drive it.

Coolwazabi. Our cars are so easy to get the engines out of and new ones into. The hardest part i think are the axles. If you can get them out you got it made.

To be honest with you bro, i didnt know i was that good either. I knew i was the bomb at running a RadioShack, but no idea about cars.

BTW: Today the final rankings from April came out. I was no.1 out of 17 stores in sales gain to plan for April. :) I've been consistently no.2 or 3 since i was promoted. This is only my 2nd time to be no.1. /end bragging.

No for real, i'm pretty handy with cars. Mostly Hondas, and GM trucks. I've owned one or the other since i was old enough to drive. When shit breaks, i google it, and fix it myself.

damn i just got done readin this from page 1 post 1 and its lookin good mang, likin the JDM style too for sure. im more of a DSM guy but never hatin on the H :D gonna be a nic e ride once all together and boosted...and for the what 3 ya got it for, hell yeah bro

We got the motor in, and mounted. It's now fully bolted in. We didn't get started til around 4, then dark caught up with us. Tomorrow we will be finishing up. Hope to take it around the block tomorrow.

Putting the clutch/flywheel on

Posted Image

Tranny on

Posted Image

Another shot

Posted Image

Fixing to drop it in

Posted Image

Car is ready

Posted Image

Last 2 shots of the empty engine bay

Posted Image