Jump to content

So I Meet A Porn Star.....


Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Recommended Posts

Posted

her name is cody lane shes one of my favorites.

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Posted

nice chick...u met a porn star i fucked...4 porn stars soon to be 5

im such a whore

80

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
Posted

her name is cody lane shes one of my favorites.

Carla Rushing is her real name,..

Posted

dude's look up a chick named audredy bigtoni.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
Posted

dude's look up a chick named audredy bigtoni.

` I looked her up and wow, good find, shes killer !

- PIC -

Posted Image

Posted

Her real name is Carla, 22.. 5′4″ -127 lbs - 36c-25-35

type in cody lane, for more pics,..

o and this is kinda crazy, my friends who i know are hanging with her and i haven't spoke to them lately cause of drama with them and my girlfriend but they are getting boob jobs and getting in on the xxx.

One girl i know who was a blonde bombshell got some D's and now looks like hell because they are so gaped out..

its like for the right price you can do these chicks but they have been banged hard..

her name is cody lane shes one of my favorites.

tyco

` I looked her up and wow, good find, shes killer !

shes fake, old, and ugly.....ewe
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

I dated a porn star once.

Jersey Jess.

she told me she had 5 jobs but proceeded to tell me about only 4. On our 2nd date she told me she did porn. I was shocked and couldnt date her anymore.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2107 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...