Mosin Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7374_H...s+ZXi+5.2C.html I like the price of them and wonder how loud they get. I'm not to worried about sound quality at all, just loudness. Anyone have any experience with these? Or know anything better for the price?? Derp.
kentb Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 if you want loudness i always hear that the selenium tweeters are the way to go. New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Mosin Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 What do Selenium tweeters run and possibly a link?? Derp.
reinke Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 look into some used oxygen audio. or for better and louder sound get some pro comps. i can set you up with a dealer on the pro comps. ----reference's---- meade916
Mosin Posted December 28, 2008 Author Report Posted December 28, 2008 Is there a link to these Pro Comp speakers?? But would the Hifonics Zxi 5.2c's be worth it for the money??? Again I'm just looking for loudness not really SQ. Derp.
loganberry Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 kar design makes some good stuff too, there tweets especially get quite loud, low power and sound great My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
97maxima Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7374_H...s+ZXi+5.2C.htmlI like the price of them and wonder how loud they get. I'm not to worried about sound quality at all, just loudness. Anyone have any experience with these? Or know anything better for the price?? i think this was the question^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^,not , "what do you guys think i should run?" American Bass*DC Power
sayhuh? Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 actually there are two questions there...they answered the 2nd question I'm curious on them as well. I have the coaxil's and am not impressed with loudness or sq. Blown
thacarter546 Posted January 2, 2009 Report Posted January 2, 2009 Go to partsexpress.com for the selenium tweets and mids. you will need a crossover if you decide to run them. the Eminenece alpha 6c http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=290-399 and eminence apt-80 are pretty sweet too http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=290-532. Im not a big fan of any of the lower line hifonics products.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.