Update On Melissa

glad to see your back home

coming from a fello kidney stoner, i hope ya never have to worry about them again

Thank you, but I have to say passing the stones is NOTHING compared to the pain from this surgery, because I have passed plenty of stones in the last few years! Don't get me wrong, stones are very painful!

Damn...good luck with the recovery and may that be the end of the suffering. My little one has bladder probs (frequent UTIs) and it causes her to get kidney infections...I see her pain and cringe..reading the descriptions in here makes me want to pass the f out...then again I'm a sissy ahahaha. -_-:blush:

Again good luck and hope for a speedy recovery! get lots of :lazy:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Dont know you personally other than reading the builds king was doing, but I wanted to say hope you are feeling better and welcome back. My wife had surgery a few years back for stones, she had a total of 7 stones 4 of them the size of quarters.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Damn...good luck with the recovery and may that be the end of the suffering. My little one has bladder probs (frequent UTIs) and it causes her to get kidney infections...I see her pain and cringe..reading the descriptions in here makes me want to pass the f out...then again I'm a sissy ahahaha. -_-:blush:

Again good luck and hope for a speedy recovery! get lots of :lazy:

Thank you and good luck with your little one! When i was a child I also got frequent UTI's, at that time they figured it was from bubble baths and the scented soaps. I didnt get them again til I was an adult once i stopped the bubble baths. UTI's can be extremely painful, hang in there.

Dont know you personally other than reading the builds king was doing, but I wanted to say hope you are feeling better and welcome back. My wife had surgery a few years back for stones, she had a total of 7 stones 4 of them the size of quarters.

Thank you, I also had surgery 2 1/2 years ago to remove kidney stones and I honestly thought there couldn't be anything more painful, boy was I wrong!

Thanks again to all of you!

She had her staples removed today. Only about 80 or so of them :shok: It wasn't fun to watch, and even less fun to see her in pain as they took them out.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived