take your ticket and be proud shit i wish that was all i would get is a ticket .you sound like youve never been f*ckd over by cops. ive gotten pulled over for having a tag light out and the cops had the drug dog go around my car. i need 2 hands to count how many times ive been asked "can we take a look inside your vehicle" oo and i cant forget about the harassment we get for just sitting in a parking lot. or how about i can get a fine for having my cell phone in reaching distance while driving but a cop can ride around talking on his shit. i dont know where you live but your cops must be awsome.

i have been stopped many times hopping my car on the freeway,wearing red, wearing blue, for having a suspicious vehicle numerous times in my monte carlo go figure,having my vehicle to low,numerous vehicles impounded,headlights were to tinted.for being in the same area as a shooting saying i matched the description of the shooter he was 6' tall and 140 pounds i was 5'8 220 pounds, i can go on for days. and all of it was when i was a teen breaking the law. changed my vehicles and attitude i rarely get fucked with now. there is a time for everyone to grow up. some just never learn. not trying to offend anybody but its life. i have been there done that im not a goody goody like some shit im not going to lie at 13-18 i use to jack cars rob people rob houses sell dope and i did it all to the fullest i wasnt a light weight, but its the past. i got 2 kids a wife and grew the hell up.and im only 26 now

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I hate to say it but IM a white male and I havnt had any problems with cops being exsessivly forceful. Not sure if its where I live or what. I live in tampa fl and it is pretty ghetto but cops are layed back for the most part. Me and my boy got held at taser point at 230 in the morning becouse we pulled over to take a piss behind a publix cause we had been out all night drinkin. (we were sober at the time) The cop said we where truspassingo na construction site and it was a felony. we didnt realize it. Only reason we got off was cuzz my friend had military id. Cop frisked us searched the car and shit though then let us go.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

I was lucky, got pulled over in naperville IL. Cop was set on writing me a ticket. Thankfully I was polite and cooperative and he let me off with a verbal warning. I think in aurora they can impound your car and fine you $500

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Here in tampa over 25ft will cost ya $93 but in sarasota 45minutes south they can impound your shit.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

so this forum just turned from fun to ugly in one post!!!!!!!!!!!!! fine......everyone that loves the cops is obviously scared of them.. i usually get harassed because of tattoos and hats,shirts even shoes where they pull the guns knives blades,gas tanks shit out of their heads.. they got too much power and think they on top of everything talk on the phone all they want.i always see them run stop signs.what makes u a better driver then me?? because u have a shiny badge that your proud of...

99vic----i did the same shit..as u im not going to lie...with this fuckn economy im suprised half of us havent been robbed already because ive been looking for a job for 3 4 months now NOTHING i still find ways to get money but i try to stay away from stealing i truly believe in karma but then again thats just me......

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

iight we'll turn this back into the topic it was meant to be.... best way to mess with the cops, you need 100 bags of ground up grass and weeds. then hook a switch to one of your tail lights and shut it off put the bags of ground up grass in the back seat then ride around until you get pulled over then when he comes up to the car flip the switch and you can handle the rest from there.

EDIT: there is some type of seasoning that looks just like the real stuff but i cant remember the name.

Edited by ryde2idie

iight we'll turn this back into the topic it was meant to be.... best way to mess with the cops, you need 100 bags of ground up grass and weeds. then hook a switch to one of your tail lights and shut it off put the bags of ground up grass in the back seat then ride around until you get pulled over then when he comes up to the car flip the switch and you can handle the rest from there.

EDIT: there is some type of seasoning that looks just like the real stuff but i cant remember the name.

hahahaha thats funny... i thougth of something like that but i thought i would just get my life shitted on like always lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

when he pulled me over he said "you were pretty noisy back there..." and i told him "sry officer i have a squeeky belt"

but serious stop breaking laws and getting tickets. and if you get one just deal with it.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew