Ok so I have a buddy who is a manager at Dunhams at the gun counter... they have some decent guns there and we are always shooting the shit about guns and such. Well this summer I shot his Bushmaster AR15 he had and fell in love. I went over to his house last weekend to hookup his wireless internet and he mentioned "better pick up one of those AR's in the next month before the ban goes back in effect"... is this true? Do I only have a month or so to get one? Will they still sell lower receivers after? Because my plan was to buy a lower then get a kit and put it together and save myself some money. Opinions? truth to the ban? help?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

my brother has a ar15 and he has to stock pile all the ammo and guns he can find because obama is trying to ban guns.. but that wont work to well just watch.. there is a site http://www.ar15.com/

that he is a member off and he loves it..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I am a member on AR15.com... I've been looking at superior arms lowers because they are not very expensive... as for a kit.. i'm still looking around. Alot of places are out of stock on most parts I've noticed. Demand is high right now.

http://www.del-ton.com/ are the kits i'm looking at.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

i wouldnt go gung ho on the ar 15s, i bought 2 lowers in november for 115 each at the gun show and just sold both for 250 each... just because people are gung ho...

they are nice guns but i wouldnt spend more than 900 for one used and of decent brand

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i wouldnt go gung ho on the ar 15s, i bought 2 lowers in november for 115 each at the gun show and just sold both for 250 each... just because people are gung ho...

they are nice guns but i wouldnt spend more than 900 for one used and of decent brand

I kinda feel the same way about going out right now and buying them I bought mine about 3 months back paid alot for it also

Edited by Aaron813

Yes, historically the democrats want to ban guns. But I think this time around Obama will have so much on his hands he won't have time to deal with gun bans or anything of the sort. The economy and the conflicts in the middle east will be eating up so much time, domestic shit will take the back burner. Anyway, even if they do try to ban them, you will have plenty of notice. It has to be voted on.

Also, now we have proof that the previous assault weapons ban DIDN'T SOLVE SHIT !!!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

the only bad thing i have seen thus far on the next is the negative talk about obamma, and im not talking the regular crap i would say about someone but shit that might make the fbi take a second look at you because of one of your internet statements and see you as a possible threat,

but when that hill billy from the black hills attempts or does shoot him/bolw up then its almost a 100% chance we will loose our rights to own the "black guns" that everyone is going crazy over right now

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I am a member on AR15.com... I've been looking at superior arms lowers because they are not very expensive... as for a kit.. i'm still looking around. Alot of places are out of stock on most parts I've noticed. Demand is high right now.

http://www.del-ton.com/ are the kits i'm looking at.

Stay away from Superior Arms lowers. I've got a stockpile of them cause they were cheap. Needless to say you get what you pay for and unfortunately the magwells are too tight and out of spec to fit the majority of my mags.

I sent a batch of 4 back to superior arms and they said that they'd fix them for me. They sent them all back to me untouched and said that they were all within spec. So i stopped using them. I picked up some Essential Arms and Sabre's for about the same price.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

• 4 weeks later...