What Tool Do You Guys Use For The Sub Circles?

With the router accessory I mentioned, you don't even have to draw anything. Just pick where you want it, how big it should be, and cut it out.

With a good bit on the router, it's perfect. Smoother than a baby's ass.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I free hand them bishes with a jig saw. Then I use sandpaper to round out any imperfections. It works good enough for me since my router broke a couple of years ago. I just haven't got around to getting another one.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I free hand them bishes with a jig saw. Then I use sandpaper to round out any imperfections. It works good enough for me since my router broke a couple of years ago. I just haven't got around to getting another one.

my dad can do it that way before I had the router I used to get him to do it

so your saying a 12" sub needs a 12" hole? :01nocomment8so:

Lol sorry about that.

It was 6 in the morning on New Years what do you expect.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Home made circle jig with a straight cut 1/2" shank bits. Perfect circles, any size, any time :P

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Home made circle jig with a straight cut 1/2" shank bits. Perfect circles, any size, any time :P

Same here :D

Yet to find a better way. My jig now has about 20 different diameters marked on it for every kind of hole you could ever want to cut.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

• 4 weeks later...

if you know the mounting spec the hole area use a peice of cardboard make a hole and then measure straight out half the hole size use a small nail screw thumb tack ect.. in the one hole were you want the sub centered other hole, pencil and then just make a rotation theres ur circle. like a home make compass only the hole is perfect every time and then just jissaw it.this work for any circle hole.

string and pencil :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>