2009 Nissan Rogue, 2 Kicker 10s, And A Pwk Enclosure

I built this enclosure for my girlfriend. As stated in the title, she has a Rogue ( really cool car BTW ) basically fully loaded, including the Bose factory system. While the bose is nice for a factory setup, it lacks decent bass. She had a sealed prefab that we had in her versa , and just moved the subs and amp into her new vehicle. She didn't want any sort of a SPL setup, just really clean bass. She liked the way mine sounded, but she didnt like the oddly muddy sound of the comp 10s in a sealed box. So , this is where PWK steps in to help out. I will have to wait for some daylight to shoot a quick little video, but she and I both agree that this is a BIG improvement, all things considered with the gear she has. ( stock Bose, Kicker ZX300.1 , and two Kicker comp 10" subs). I wanted to leave her a little room in the back for carrying her stuff for school as well as access the little under the floor storage area, as well as fitting under the cargo cover. All of this was accomplished, and it looks good. I still have to run out and get some box carpet for it, which I will get too some time this week or next weekend.

the old...

DSCN1459.jpg

the plan...

06-1.png

getting started...

0102091349.jpg

0102091400.jpg

I had a bit of a problem with the middle wall, but since there are 45s in the corners, It worked out. ( the table saw failed to cooperate, and the fence moved... :( )

0102091601.jpg

more to come...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

DAMN that looks like a STURDY ASS BOX!!! lookin good bro

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

0102091617.jpg

I cleaned up the inside and sanded down any glue lumps , it is all nice and smooth, I just forgot to get a photo...

0102091617a.jpg

got the holes cut...

DSCN1567.jpg

sanded and ready for paint and carpet

DSCN1568.jpg

DSCN1570.jpg

Just to compare it with my enclosure that has two 12s

DSCN1572.jpg

DSCN1573.jpg

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

DSCN1574.jpg

painted the ports and some spots on the back for the terminals, since I dont want carpet up under the terminal bolts...

DSCN1579.jpg

DSCN1580.jpg

DSCN1581.jpg

DSCN1582.jpg

DSCN1583.jpg

DSCN1584.jpg

DSCN1585.jpg

the little under floor storage area...

DSCN1587.jpg

My Kulicki Box Build

Wha... When are ya leaving... I am not gonna let your truck slim from my getting to see it. I will head down real soon, if need be....

My Kulicki Box Build

you still gonna be at SBN Joe??

and John that looks pretty nice man.

BTW where the hell is that shop at??????????? your dads??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yeah. I do very little wood working at home, considering my lack of a workshop.

My Kulicki Box Build