idk where else to post this on this forum so ill post it here. i need a battery for an antique tractor. but i want a very powerfull one. but it needs to be small. should i look into a motor cycle battery??

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

try the "want to buy" section its right under "want to sell" =p

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

im looking to buy local though. theres a harley davidson store in my city adn alot of other places i can get motorcycle batteries. idk if i can spend the amount of money that a powermaster costs for just a garden tractor. even though it would be an amazing battery im sure. ill look for the hell of it though.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

idk where else to post this on this forum so ill post it here. i need a battery for an antique tractor. but i want a very powerfull one. but it needs to be small. should i look into a motor cycle battery??

Depends what you mean by "small". I just got a red top under the hood and it is about 1/2 the size of my factory battery, but with almost twice the CCA. If you need much smaller than that, then you are gonna have to go with a motorcycle battery, although I don't know how much power those have.

Edited by Btrash

when i go home im gonna measure the space i have. im currently at school still. i get out in a half hour.

Look what Powermaster has to offer

X2, the Powermaster S series batteries are very small in size and are light as well. They have them available many places online like Mechman, Summit Racing, Jeggs, and of course ebay.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i was super busy when i got out of school yesterday. so ill try to get to measure the space ive got tonight. but im gonna go compare the CCA of a riding mower battery to that of a motor cycle battery.

oh ok thanks james. i will do that.