Second Skin Audio

well i was thinkin, seince kicker suposidly made the first square sub, why not try a rectangle? more surfice area than square or a dimond shaped sub, xtance made some befor and bazooka made triangle so why not rectangle? sony does octigon or pentagon, ied like to see subs that can stack around eachother cause round subs dont seem to be able to get into tight places were a rectangle can go anyways i guess or so, i unno if its just me but i think diff shape subs look cool but i guess stickin to square n round is best for now, ied like to try those bazookas tho because i heard one in there premade ported triangle box ran from a kicker 750.1 and it got down n sounded awesome and played low good and u can get em cheap off ebay or someweres else i think, anyways thankx for lookin

Take a woofer like the one you posted and add 90 degree angles and there ya go! lol j/k

I think a rectangle lol would be kinda dumb though, don't you think??

Derp.

it said tc sounds made this for a home audio company and i seen another page were tc makes speakers for morel also, but these are made for home audio or so its what it said, but i dont understand how it would work unless that inside piece is the magnet n the coil moves inside of that, imo ied rather have a 8x12 sub from partsexpress for a simple setup with componits in front doors and 8x12's in rear deck for sub/midbass, but anyways it looks cool but for somethin that came from tc sounds i would of thought it would be alot more beefy than that but anywho ied like to hear em tho, might have some good sq but prolly not that much excursion

its a neo magnet though, so the mag doesnt need to be huge ...

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

This thing will deff take 5k rms...i did the math and as long as that coil is at least two layers, its already more dense than a 5200 coil, and they can take about 4k all day

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

pretty neat idea. for in wall applications.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/