Dust Cap Logo Color Options

Noobtastic14

i like the ice blue one

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

well i was looking and i see that theres alot more colors so i was wondering if anyone has pics of them too???

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Working on updating the website...

You will be able to scroll over the dustcap with the colors on them and blow them up.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Working on updating the website...

You will be able to scroll over the dustcap with the colors on them and blow them up.

sweet that was actuly the first thing i was hoping it would do when i was looking at them... then they didnt and i got all :sorry:

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Ive got the brushed aluminum ones...they look nice.

gotta pic?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

i dont have a good close up on the dust cap...its too dark out to go snap one right now. Ill take a good one in the morning.

alright ill be looking out for them

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived