105 Rioters Arrested In Oakland

But yeah, this is BS all ways around, I'am tired of hearing these cases on TV

There needs to be a lot better training on fire arm control

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

But yeah, this is BS all ways around, I'am tired of hearing these cases on TV

There needs to be a lot better training on fire arm control

I wonder if they did a warm pee test on the cop? BAC maybe? He looked way out of it. I'll bet that's why he resigned. He can still be prosecuted under Federal and State law, but I think an IA investigation would have boned him. I hope the family gets all they can. I also hope the family tries to calm down the dumb dumbs tearing up an American city. I have seen this in other countries and I always thought we were smarter than that.

I think a cop should be tried as any every day citizen when they shoot someone in a case like this, or beat someone

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think a cop should be tried as any every day citizen when they shoot someone in a case like this, or beat someone

So do I. The thing is, people always screw it up and base their "verdict" on politics or the actions (possible) of a big crowd of rioters. I hate to see it. Crushes me actually, I see this in some bad places and I always thought we were past this.

Sad to hear that another cop has abused their power....even sadder is a community that has to deal with another group of idiots ruining the neighbor hood they live and shop in...and then wonder why the prices of everything will go up in the hood!!This way the community losses twice... :angry:

LMAO i live in oakland, or a block from the oakland sign lol, and ill tell you what! they dont give a flying F%#@ about the bart shooting or anything, this was just an excuse for them to break some shit and act like animals.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Damn, that's a hella big riot... What the hell happened to tear gas? :aggressive:

Edited by The Performer

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

LMAO i live in oakland, or a block from the oakland sign lol, and ill tell you what! they dont give a flying F%#@ about the bart shooting or anything, this was just an excuse for them to break some shit and act like animals.

i kinda feel the same way.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

I've never understood the purpose of rioting after something like that happens. and why would you tear up your own neighborhood, the place u live? you dont shit where you sleep. its amazing how little self respect and self control that some people have.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.