Whats Everyone Do For Their Daily Grind

hospital security. i know, im a rent a cop but hey it pays the bills. lol

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Customer Service Technician- I work on computers and network systems for...... wait for it..... Bingo Halls! and some slot stuff as well.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

a/c technician & refri. in puerto rico

i used to do that, just in ohio/kentucky. now i serve at a restaurant and go to school for computer programming. the lease for the restaurant i work at is up this year, so they are hopefully going to relocate and build bigger with a bar and ima be the bartender :)

ima cashier/technician at exxon me and the service advisors share i guess you would say ownership of the cash register so if one of them walks away from it to do something i have to jump off the car im on and take over.kinda sucks when your tryin to get shit done.

Guest Powered By Hate

I sell tires, wheels, and car accessories. I'm starting to learn about truck tires so I can start slangin them 22.5's to the truckers. I dont even like tires but it keeps people safe on the road and gives me piece of mind knowing at least SOMEONE isnt going to die in their car the day i sell them new tires.

http://www.slbatterytire.com/

None of those pics are me.. lol. Thats my shop though. Its got 22 bays and 2 stories.. badass.

corrections officer, but i may be looking for a new job thanks to cuts in the D.O.C

Kenwood KDC-X792 Mb quart 4x6

Mb quart 4x6 front stage

MB quart 3way 6x9

0/1 ga. Rockford wire

The Big 3. 0/1 ga.

Rockford t1000bd broke

RE SE 2ohm DVC 15"

4 cu ft ported enclosure

I am currently a UPS employee. I am an installer by trade and worked in the industry for the previous almost 5 years before I moved to North Carolina. Since the economy has dropped off I have not been able to find work at a shop in the area I live in. It was almost the same in Ohio as well. The shop I worked at wasn't hardly getting any business so the owner told me that he was going to get rid of me or I could only work at the shop and get paid when I was doing an install. So I just started to only work on Saturdays for him and took a job at a cabinent manufacturer. It was pretty much like building speaker boxes except no face with holes in it for subs.

:censored: KICK HIS ASS!!!! hes teh bastard that brakes all out shitz!! i kid bro dont hurt me :sorry::P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived