☆Dmarc™☆ Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 sell beats to locals gonna start work with my uncle at meineke im there24/7 anyways and my aunty husband was talking to me about computer tech and get this IM ONLY 18 !! by the time i hit 20 ima b a millionaire lol jk oyea and a friend of mines signed a deal with jive recoeds and he gettin 3 mill next month his name redd stylez he write music and sing he wrote a song for trey songz chris brown so i got 3 options !! lol third is pursue music career Dream Car
GORILLAslap Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 thats how i throw downmy bad man i know im a bitch i thought u were like 18 lol ... understood boss man lol starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!
DeepsplJeep Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 my bad man i know im a bitch i thought u were like 18 lol ... understood boss man lolFull time student at High Point University major in business administration 98 Jeep Wrangler 33x13.50 super swamper LTB's Memphis M3 15" Memphis MCD1000 Optima yellowtop D34/78 Bass Race 129.9 (LBZ Duramax in the future)
Dr. Johnson Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I am an Accountant and a senior majoring in Accounting and minoring in Economics.
Namosh Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I am an Accountant and a senior majoring in Accounting and minoring in Economics. To bad you don't go to a real college.... Just kidding. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Boon Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Systems Administrator for a living and I repair amplifiers on the side Keeps me interested and there's always plenty of work so I like it. 10.x volts fo' life!
Eric B Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Fulltime student at my community college and part time at Lowes unloading trucks http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
jcro_61 Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I work in a pizzeria and hopefully within a year or so I will be owning/co-owning my own pizzeria. 2015 Chevy Sonic CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4Sundown SAE-600D Sundown SD3-10
Ram Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Im a fulltime student getting my bachelors. I used to run an online store, immenseaudio.com , but I recently sold it to pursue a new business direction.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.