savageracer Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I work in a factory repairing aerosol filling machines.We make perfumes,feminane deodarant sprays, spray on suntan lotion,and crap any other company don't want to deal with.I have been doing it for almost 17 years.
smokeumtires Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Road construction...Laying asphalt. Paving roads
Rigo Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Ima Corrections Officer. It pays good, but it gets boring sometimes! "Da 2tone HOE from the 520"
creyc Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I'm an electrician in training. Commercial work, big stuff like museums, hospitals, schools. It's kinda fun, I mostly just drive the telehandlers (4x4 forklifts) around, since I'm forklift licensed. 2001 Chevy Blazer (2) SAZ-3000Ds (2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall Rockford 600-4 Pioneer PRS components Pioneer P800PRS deck
Godsmack Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Soldier in the US Army...............i like it but some of the politics REALLY blow. Plus the pay really isnt all that great "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
kingsuv Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I'm a partner for this little car audio amplifier manufacture. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
penguin3820 Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 full time student at Saint Francis University in PA and i do div 1 AA football and track and work at six flags magic mountain as security in the summer when im home 2004 F150 super crew 15" fi btl Ma Audio hk4000d
WCA Rusty Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Sub Builder http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
Applejack Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 i work as an instrument tech for surgery at a hospital. hopefully starting nursing school in the next year or so....if i can get my ass in gear that is! Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Sampsonite Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I deliver pizza. get money --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.