Ever Meet Anyone Off Myspace

met my gf on myspace. it was one of my friends sisters. haha. weve been going out around 8 months this time around. and ive met some other people from myspace not even knowing it really. they come up to me and stay talkin to me and im like wtf. then they say they have talked to me on myspace and stuff like that.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

never met any girls on myspace, but have on this place called fubar its like myspace for 18+ only lol lotso horny beaches lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I tend to not reply to "girls" that myspace message me. In the past I've had a so called "stripper" from another state I had to block, I think she was probably a guy or Fugly chick or something putting up fake pics. Then there's been a few girls that I actually do know are legit from friends of friends that stalked my page that I had to block.

Everyone always think's it would be cool to have girls stalking you and such, but if you've ever been in the situation it's actually pretty creepy... So from now on I just prefer meeting people face to face.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

if i am going to meet some one off of myspace, i tend to either have them on a webcam or have them send a new pic from their phone to mine * not alot of phones dont have a camera now...*

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i banged a few bad ones offa myspace back in the day.

yall sound like a buncha bitches sayin theres alot of creeps out there. these are bitches were talkin about not dudes wtf?

you say nothing you get nothing. dont be scared do ask a chick if she takes it in the ass or ect.

grow some balls and bang some puss!!!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/