Sundown Audio

Im just curious as to know why jake hasn persued this. Im kinda coming to the realization that he realy just doesnt give a fuck. lol.

cea compliance cost a fee, so why pay it if word of mouth is good enough

answered...why keep asking? i would rather get an amp that i see tons of people happy with, see numbers they help produce, see actual test results done with the amps to see what they are actually capable of Edited by ExpoSport

Im just curious as to know why jake hasn persued this. Im kinda coming to the realization that he realy just doesnt give a fuck. lol.

He hasnt persued it ,because it means nothing ,and will not benefit the business at all .....theres more to it than a 1 time fee ...so to end /and answer your question ...it would be a waste of money and time ... Edited by Team Nemesis-DJ

Our rating system is more indicative of what a customer will see in their vehicle than CEA ratings - so I see no need to pursue it.

There is no added value to the customer to see a 14.4v rating and a little logo.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg