Cop I'd Like To Beat

fearof85

That indeed was very harsh... but like a few people commented, if he cooperated with the police it wouldnt have happend. In any situtation that your dealing in that involves firearms its better to just listen to them then get shot as he did.[/quote/]hes resisting so lets just shoot him? :acute: no should be standing up for the cop he was totally in the wrong.
Edited by zfrerichs

Roseville, CA

i thought that cops had tazers for this very reason right here tho.. ?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you sound like an idiot hes resisting so lets just shoot him? :acute:

so with him resisting arrest, if you watch the video he was moving around enough to where it took 2 police to try to restrain him knowing they had a gun and COULD shoot him.. makes me sound like a idiot? hes the one that got shot knowing he could have.. i dont think it should have went that far AT ALL but it was his choice to try to fight... i wouldnt have moved a inch if i was in that situtation because i know i could be shot if it seems like im resisting arrest...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

actually if you look at it he was strugging up untill the other officer put his knee on his head at the same time is when the other officer shot him..

I don't know about you but when I'm struggling with someone in a fight I'll slam them to the ground quick, the only time I would ever shoot someone is if I was threatened with a deadly weapon. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't that apply to cops as well.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

so with him resisting arrest, if you watch the video he was moving around enough to where it took 2 police to try to restrain him knowing they had a gun and COULD shoot him.. makes me sound like a idiot? hes the one that got shot knowing he could have.. i dont think it should have went that far AT ALL but it was his choice to try to fight... i wouldnt have moved a inch if i was in that situtation because i know i could be shot if it seems like im resisting arrest...

no. when someones in handcuffs already is he a real threat? no but hes wiggling around so lets shoot him? lol sounds pretty dumb to me

Roseville, CA

i also said he should have been tazered not shot.. i do agree the cop was in the wrong but some one scared, and with a gun = bad things... its just how we as a people are..

Team DC Audio

does anyone know the facts behind this shooting?

it looks like the officer is WRONG really wrong but what happened?

Kenwood KDC-X792 Mb quart 4x6

Mb quart 4x6 front stage

MB quart 3way 6x9

0/1 ga. Rockford wire

The Big 3. 0/1 ga.

Rockford t1000bd broke

RE SE 2ohm DVC 15"

4 cu ft ported enclosure