Cop I'd Like To Beat

fearof85

The only thing left out of the video is there was a scuffle on the train, then the cops got there then bang, end of story. I'm so sick of hearing you know the outcome of struggling with a cop and his gun. Yea he puts you in cuffs, reads you your rights, then off to processing. Even if I was the cop next to the shooter I probably would have wigged out. We are all human beings and are innocent till proven guilty.

Drew

Edited by fearof85

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

you know if these guys didnt get into a fight in the first place the kid would still be alive

still fucked that the cop shot him

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I bet his friends are feeling the loss, especially since they were there and witnessed the whole thing transpire. When you are right in the midst of death it almost changes you.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

so with him resisting arrest, if you watch the video he was moving around enough to where it took 2 police to try to restrain him knowing they had a gun and COULD shoot him.. makes me sound like a idiot? hes the one that got shot knowing he could have.. i dont think it should have went that far AT ALL but it was his choice to try to fight... i wouldnt have moved a inch if i was in that situtation because i know i could be shot if it seems like im resisting arrest...

No you cant be shot for resisting arrest... where the fuck did you get that from?? Cops are obligated just like every1 else "to use force equal force that is being used against you" especailly if the person is handcuffed. If you think that the cop wasnt wrong for his actions, why did he quit his job and go to Nevada only to be arrested alil later?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

No you cant be shot for resisting arrest... where the fuck did you get that from?? Cops are obligated just like every1 else "to use force equal force that is being used against you" especailly if the person is handcuffed. If you think that the cop wasnt wrong for his actions, why did he quit his job and go to Nevada only to be arrested alil later?

Thank You, Im glad someone said it. The cop in this situation had no right to even draw his weapon, or tazer, or even pepper spray. The kid was already in cuffs, so the only real "struggling" he could have done was wiggle around, and even that was taken care of when the cop knelt on is head/neck/shoulder. If someoneis in custody, they dont expect a cop to shoot them if they resist, they expect a cop to use physical means to subdue them. The cop was wrong, and unfortunately the kid paid an VERY high price for it. /discussion

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Thank You, Im glad someone said it. The cop in this situation had no right to even draw his weapon, or tazer, or even pepper spray. The kid was already in cuffs, so the only real "struggling" he could have done was wiggle around, and even that was taken care of when the cop knelt on is head/neck/shoulder. If someoneis in custody, they dont expect a cop to shoot them if they resist, they expect a cop to use physical means to subdue them. The cop was wrong, and unfortunately the kid paid an VERY high price for it. /discussion

exactly

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

no sound, did he get shot during the vid, before or after the doors shut? and for those who say, "fuck the police" "kill all police" blah blah, don't be an ass, not all law enforcement officials are like that. next time your in trouble and need an official and call the police and they come to help you, your not going to be saying, "fuck you police, i want to kill you cop" so don't say it just because of a select few make utterly bad decisions.

I think there's such a thing as mistakes, and purpose. As this stands, it's kinda weird to say if it wasn't done on purpose. It's a police officer's duty to keep himself as well as others safe while doing their job. They carry guns because their line of work is dangerous, and in cases their weapons help enforce.

The man didn't need to be shot in this scenario from the looks of it. My conclusion is there are cops who are more eager to grab their gun than others, it's human nature that we all aren't the same in how we think and act. We make mistakes, and I'm sure the officer considers what happened a BIG mistake on his part now, but during the incident who knows what he was thinking. He made a mistake and therefore he shouldn't be allowed to keep his job to be fair.

However, I think this incident is kinda screwed up in that it made a very bad view of all police. I think alot of people need to realize that not every cop is the same. As much as everyone would like the world to be perfect, it just never will be, and that goes to say with the incident as well.

I'll say this, after seeing the cop shoot a guy I wouldn't do anything to make him uncomfortable and start busting caps at me. ;) However I don't think he should have a future in law enforcement after this either. All in all though, I wouldn't blame the police as a whole for one officer's wrong doing.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner