(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

tomato/tomatto

lol.... i really dont know i just look at it as ur own slang

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i lived in so cal forever, and when i moved to nebraska for a year (5 years ago) they call soda "pop" it used to piss me off, and they would talk shit because i called it soda

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

p.s some of the restaurant call all sodas "cokes" so if you order a soda they ask, "what kind of coke would you like "dr pepper, mountain dew, seven up pepsi, etc.. it really pissed me off

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yeah i live in kansas, and i usually say pop lol, as do pretty much everybody i know. the calling everything "coke" thing must be a nebraska slang, even though all my family lives there/is from there and they don't call every "pop" coke.

Up in PA, they call subs (as in the food) hogies....

down in DC people say water differently (almost sounds like wooder), and wash is pronounced warsh by some people.

and people from Baltimore never pronouce it Baltimore, its either Bmore or Baldamore...

Ive had my fair share in all three regions, but the only one i say is Baldamore...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

in Rhode Island we call a water fountain a bubbler.. or with the stupid accent around here it would be bubbla

most people who don't speak proper english don't pronounce their R's.. so car sounds like KAH. barn would be bahn. starter would be stahta.. lol I'm glad my parents made me go to a Catholic school for 1st-5th grade

Archived