Words Or Phrases People Say Differently

My girls family is from panama city , Fl.... and we constantly make fun of the way she says " wash " and " water " .... she always says warsh and wudder ..... WTF?

and just like Hugh G. .... I have lived in georgia my entire life, and even I still cant get over how southern people sound when we are out in public... Jess seems to not really have a accent, as she has literally lived all over the world, and he father is very well spoken, so I guess she gets her lack of a distinguishable accent from him...

I however, stood out like a sore thumb when we were in Los angelas last spring. Every store we went into, every restaurant, the same question came up ... " Where are you from? " to which I replied " Savannah" and then the Paula Deen questions came.... Wanna talk about somebody who pronounces all kinds of shit ALL kinds of wrong... AND FAKE ..... that bitch is a walking lexicon of over -exaggerated southern drawl...

And believe me, her accent is fake, and it is all for show on camera.

Sorry for the little rant.... but that bitch is a good thing economically for this city, but the residents fucking hate her for making her self out to be the dumbest smart person in the kitchen, and claiming savannah as her home.... she needs to go back to Albany , GA.

I hate her show. Her voice is annoying.

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

Its called pop up here.

Us canadians say eh at the end of alot of our sentences, like "I know eh" or "whats up with that eh" Its kinda like agreeing with the person your talking to. BUT we don't *edit speak slowly and have thick native accents... natives are the only ones that sound stupid saying it. Were not all french either... Quebec is like a whole other world, money sucking bastards. Alberta's alot like northern states and our attitude is VERY similair to texas. Wanna see big diesel trucks? Come to alberta.

How about roof/ruf

crxsilogozz5.gif

I had some country ass guy at a horse farm ask me if i "went lame" i still dont know what it means. he talks like boomhower (sp) of king of the hill.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

^^^ rofl thats hella funny.. he probably meant u want some lemonade ahah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

anybody ever run into juan or wahn as in 1 or won lol my girl says it all the time not sure why shes from here her fam is from texas the funnything is shes mexican and japanese but is so white washed its funny to me maybe picked it up from the fam or something ?

must be nice huh

anybody ever run into juan or wahn as in 1 or won lol my girl says it all the time not sure why shes from here her fam is from texas the funnything is shes mexican and japanese but is so white washed its funny to me maybe picked it up from the fam or something ?

that reminds me of i ever have twins there names are going to be juan and daother-juan

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived