For Sale Forum Rules

Well its been a lil over a month now since they went into effect and peopel still dont wanna put the required components into thier for sale post.

From this point on while im moderating that part of the forum, i will no longer give warnings to follow the rules, i will just automatically delete the post that do not have pictures required or prices required.

If your post is missing you know why, so dont message all of the moderators asking why it was deleted.

If you feel you within the rules, (if youve actually read them) and are being picked on pm an admin, Chode69, Meade916 and roscoe1129.

Just wanted to add on...

We have a moderation staff, we dont need 40 members posting that they need pics or it will be deleted, it just clutters up threads and we have to delete all the random chatter to keep the threads clean.

The rules are for everyones benefit, just read them and abide by them its not hard.

amen to that one.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Just wanted to add on...

We have a moderation staff, we dont need 40 members posting that they need pics or it will be deleted, it just clutters up threads and we have to delete all the random chatter to keep the threads clean.

The rules are for everyones benefit, just read them and abide by them its not hard.

Very true there.... I delete so many posts from people who think they are helping by trying to moderate for us (not only in the FS section). I know you all mean well, but it's easier if you guys just leave it alone and let us do our thing.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I think the repeat offenders should be suspended for a couple days. Thank you guys for all you do I see how stupid people can be.

It will come to that if it needs to, but people do need to be warned accordingly befor that can happen so that it doesnt come back that "i didnt know"

Thank you James!! Your doin a great job keeping that area in check and cleaned up. i stop in there and everytime im cleaning SOMETHING up. Please people FOLLOW the rules.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!