What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

120 mm mortar round blew up under my Humvee in Sadr City, NOV '06. I was the gunner and would have got blown out if it weren't for the camo 'cage' I had rigged up. Knocked me out for 8 minutes, mangled my right leg to all hell, and was deaf for about a week. The headaches I still get are killer, but getting less and less frequent. Have had 5 surgeries on the left leg and still get the occasional ringing in the ears.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Out mountain biking and did a no footer, usually a no biggie in my dirt jump bike, bike I was on my downhill bike, weighs twice as much and with massive pedals! My right foot missed the pedals from the 10 foot drop and ripped a perfect fillet of skin on my shin. About 2 inches wide and the length of my whole shin. Then got infected from all the sand... Got stocked but still have a large scar left in my shin.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

I can think of three, rated in pain scale; First, a Herbst Appliance. Bolted to your molars, the Herbst moves your jaw forward every time you close your mouth. Not nice.

Second, I have recently been diagnosed as being pre-diabetic, well on my way to developing diabetes type 2. This has opened me up to many infections, recently had four outbreaks of golden staff with one requiring emergency medical attention...in which the IV was done so poorly the vein collapsed and allowed the acidic floxacillin anti-biotic to pool in my hand and burn...for twelve hours. Not nice. I could upload some photos of the infections, but in one of them, you can see my junk.

Lastly, I have damaged my back from the Live Sound industry. I have three displaced disks. Some days are bearable, some are agony, but it hurts every minute of every day. Look after your back please people. I haven't had good sex in a long time.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

from what i remember just a spinal tap....when i was 8

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Damn, some of these sound incredibly painful.....

Mine was in 2005. We had our new 05' GSXR1000 for about 2 months. My wife and I was always the couple on one wheel, and started adding stoppies to our arsenal of fun. After a long night of wheelies, 180mph runs, and being wreckless, we headed home. about 2am. As we were cruizing down the last main drag before getting home, I figured one last wheelie for the night. Gave the wife the wrap of the throttle to let her know my plan, she responded with the "ok" squeeze, and up we went. went for about 1/2 mile before setting it down a block before our street were there just happened to be a concrete pilon in our path. Must have fallen off a truck! Launched us, and the bike into the air, the wife slid up someones driveway and into their yard....tons of road rash, and the bike and I went sliding under a parked truck where the impact shoved the handle bar and clutch lever into my abdomen. I was so worried about my wife that I pulled the handle out of myself, stumbled over to my wife, and only once I realized she was ok, blacked out. Awoke 10 minutes later during the hospital ride soaked in blood, IV tubes and blood lines everywhere. All the pain was from the punctured spleen, fractured ribs, broken collar bone, punctured lung, and one hell of a hit to the side of my head. dented the trucks bumper with the helmet!!! cant say that I even remember the road rash, but did end up with the coolest scars eva!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

i was messing around with like a hammer staple gun, slamming it against my palm cuz my mom said there was no staples in it....turned out i was hitting the wrong end, turned it around and BAM, 4 inch staple in my hand, that fucker hurt like no other

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

took an axe to the head about 9 years ago. had to get deep tissue stitches, and scratched my skull

took a friend to get her first tattoo ever. And she wanted it about 3 inches from "you know where" located "down you know where". Lost my feeling in my left hand for 4 hours after she let go. It turned deep purple.

Got in a fight with a guy twice my size and broke my nose and pinky on my right hand. That didn't hurt at all, what did hurt is not going to the doctors at all.

Then I was climbing on a huge pile of wood and i slipped and fell and took a huge piece of meat outta my right calf. Looks like a bullet wound now.

Also having to swim in 50 degree water for 2 hours is never good, after you get used to it,you loose feeling, adn your body goes numb. And its 8 in the morning and the air isn't much colder then water

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

i was asleep at my friends house and they thought it would be funny to taze me in the balls. it wasnt funny

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived