What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

Broken leg when i was 15.............

about 1/4 way into the soccer season we played the team from boliver. (about 25 miles away) now I was playin kinda dirty that game and after this kid kept talkin shit cause he scored 3 goals on us to our 1, a couple people decided it was time for him to have a seat. I get elected to do so............Slide tackle into his ankle. Was SUPPOSED to take him down rest of the game, but NOOOOOOO!!!! I went and basically shattered this fuckers whole ankle. He still cannot walk properly on it today and cannot play soccer.

Well his big ass cousin who lives only 8 miles away played us 2 games later. I am dribbling up field looking for a pass when all the sudden i see this 250lb dude slide tackling towards me. I kick the ball forward and jump, but due to a lack of cordination, I didn;t get my right leg up enough. BAM 250 lbs of lineman into my tibia. People heard the shin pad shatter from across the field. I rolled around screaming, tried to step up, and fell right the fuck back down in pain. Snapped the bitch right in half.

So yea that or shingles at 21. Had them all around my ribcage. Didnt see the doc for a week and by then all they could do was give me pain meds. All I thought was it was a spider bite (the biggest one looked like it) or that maybe i pulled something in the gym. Nope shingles. I got loritabs for 3 weeks. and no work.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Um was in a car wreck 2 years ago. Some guy dint see me commin and pulled out and pretty much t boned me. Ended up shatering my leg, saw bone come out my skin and my leg snaped in half laying all sweet like.... ended up with 2 surgurys and gettin a rod and some screws in my leg. and ever since then have not gone a day without remembering the pain.....

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

I got all yall beat. How does a bad day with gun powder sound? And yes that is my hand.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

i almost cut my right pinky off when i was using a drill to tighten up a utility knife cause i was putting hook blades in about 7 new ones. and was trying to hurry up cause i wanted to go to bed. and i got to like the 4th one and i was using the drill and it spun it around and cut me pretty good. i felt the last 3 stitchs pretty good because it took her ahile to do acouple of the stitchs because it was a crocket(sp) cut from the hookblade. it hurt but not as bad as when i got a kidney biopsy. they cut a slit in my back and stuck a barbed needle in and took a chunk of my kidney out. i couldnt sit up for 2 days. or the time i went down a set of 5 stairs and cleared them on my bike but when i landed i sat on both my nuts. and i land hard too.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i had surgery on a k9 taht was coming in sideways so they RIPPED ALL OF MY GUM OUT on the top and then had to sew it back together... omg that was the worst pain ever never stops hurting i cant open wide enough sometimes when i eat.... i couldnt talk for 3 months and had to have my mouth sewn shut with braces... that hurt... no pain meds could help..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i had my tail bone removed... the monring after the nurse made me stand up so i could go home... i wont lie. i was on perc at the time and i still hurt so bad i couldnt stand it. walking was horrible... talking about inch steps maybe.... this was about 8 months ago... i cant run as fast anymore and it hurts to sit down...

all this for a "liquidy mass" they thought was a tumor ended up being completely harmless...

also had urethra stretched... look tht word up and be prepared to feel bad... that was pain ill never forget...

then they told me a have a kidney stone... "some people say passing them is worse than giving birth" my surgen said... :( scared everytime i feel a pain in my back that its coming.... they didnt see it last time i went for a follow up so im hoping its gone...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

DAMN! That gun powder accident is the shits! That made my taco bell want to come back up! How bad did that hurt?! LOL

It hurt like a bitch when my adrenaline wore off. Honestly as soon as it happened my whole arm went numb due to my body going into shock. I got on demoral and Percs not to long after that.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived