What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

I was on oxycodone (Perceset) at first then took me off of that and put me on a double dose of hydrocodone (Vikidon). The Oxycodone hit me twice as hard as the vikes did but I hear it varies from person to person.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Hrm...

Dislocated a knee, got all sideways on me ;/

A few from mountain biking...

Landed a jump 1 handed with my weight forward (oops!), wrist just snapped, no idea why as it was a pretty tame landing, biked home 1 handed, pain wasn't actually that bad...

Landed 1 footed, all my weight on 1 pedal causes the other one to fly backwards insanely fast, slams into my shin, didn't have armor on... there's dents in my shin bone with the same spacing as the studs on my pedals. I think that hurt the most of anything I've ever felt, at least it only hurt bad for about 15 minutes though...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Had a motorcycle wreck. Compound fracture left tibia (for those of you who don't know...my bone came out of my leg), fractured ribs, and collapsed lung. The pain didn't hit until they moved from from one bed to the next. Hurt like a bitch. The fractured ribs were worse than the leg tho cause there's nothing they could do about the ribs but let them heal on their own.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Was drunk one night leaving a friends house and went to hop over one of those metal gates with the decorative pieces on top. My hand slipped in mid-air and I landed on my balls...cut them through my pants and bled quite a bit. :blink:

TDH FTW !!!

damn u guys got some crazy stories.as i read i noticed them kidney stones dont fuck around..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

1. Went into shock after having wisdom teeth removed and bone had to be chipped out to get the tooth out.

2. My discs are blown out in my back and have migrated down into my spinal canal... have been for 4 yrs now pain meds only take the edge off.

3. I had to have 3 epidural injections in my spinal canal to reduce swelling in my spine from #2 and the spinal fluid was dripping out of the column....This is the most painful experience of my life to date I would literally kill myself if I had to endure that ever again.

I would not ever wish 3 upon anyone EVER.

Im at work Ill have to update when I get home. Maybe something in my PB let me look.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Well, I have broken my wrist, hand, all my fingers (most twice), fractured my femur, broke my patella, but the most painful thing was probably blowing out my knee playing football. I tore my ACL, PCL, and lateral Miniscus all in 1 shot. 6 months before I could walk again, and tons of physical therapy.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived