Sonic Electronix

Deephitters Magazine's Prop Vehicle "lil Beast" (rebuild)

tune it low. Remember what you do is by the ear battling. 46 hz tune isnt going to wow anyone. tune it to 30 hz and do 4 18s. Stop running shit run some big boys DD BTLS something. Youd be amazed at just how loud you can be with the right stuff. You are gonna spend all this cash and I know youll have some subpar gear just due to the fact that nobody has a fucking clue in the city.

If I owned that truck and it was just for show.

Full cut thru

Solid topper

4 18s. 4000-5000 watts per

dual alts

solid battery bank

If i could do it. 8s in each door for the mid range

two 6.5 comp sets a door

one in the kicks w an 8 up high for midbass

6.5 comps on on the dash

with an appropriate amp or amps to power them

hell you could go active with the components and ditch the 6.5s and just run the 8s for a midrange.

double din indash with ipod hookup

visor tvs

custom paint nothing wild like it is now. it is nice but not my style. something sexy deep burgundy two tone with the burgundy on the bottom black pinstripe with a vegas gold on top maybe.

20s maybe 22s

black interior

suicide doors

I know you got paper to back all this but you got a lot of wack installers with no knowledge. They may know how to glass and build. But they dont know a nice woofer if someone sat it on their dick.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

anyway, goodnight kind people,. Im off to spend some time with my 5 day old son :yahoo:

congratz

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

anyway, goodnight kind people,. Im off to spend some time with my 5 day old son :yahoo:

congratz

+1 :good:

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I don't understand all the hate here, but the guy found a market and caters to there needs and wants. Don't hate the guy cause hes diffrent and does not do things the way most of us do. The guy on the forum seems like a real nice guy and isnt talking crap here about vendors and businessmen. If he has to play a roll when hes around his customers so be it, its kinda like if you kiss you bosses ass to get a raise. Diversity is a good thing, just because hes diffrent doesnt make him wrong.

x2.. i agree with you andrew..

i kick back and talk shit with my boys all day..sometimes the car audio thing comes up here in there...its just that NY lifestyle to brag about shit when your on top..it just sounds like the in your hood its only normal to have your mids and highs as loud as your bass..I actually plan on attending afew of these events for some of these battles..i know in philly those kids would do a wall of 10's for vocals with a single 15 for bass..

also beast, not working on your own shit is FTMFL. BUT being able to afford the labor is FTW! lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

I've been working my entire life to get my dream system, Two 12's and a 3000 rms amp, i am 90% there, all I have left is my alt, and the Big 111 and i'm done. If i could afford what Beast could, I would do anything but shit talk my competition I mean no disprespect I just think the whole NY Vocal Battling is bunch of shit. Like everyone here is saying, in order to get respect you gotta do shit urself and I get shitted on to for asking a shop to do it and spending money that's not neccessary but I would rather have it done right the 1st time, and have no problems so I respect that ur able to have sum1 do it all for you, but to make a build log is kind of pointless because unless your the one behind the build you don't deserve credit. Grats on ur son btw, and as long as ur passion for BASS never dies out, i don giv fuck wha u do but if u ever build somtin urself I would be impressed. I feel like shit when my system is all said and done and people ask me, did u do it urself? and i say no? No, I wanna be like Yah, I did it for the 1st time all by myself and didn't have no wack shop charge me up the ass.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

tune it low. Remember what you do is by the ear battling. 46 hz tune isnt going to wow anyone. tune it to 30 hz and do 4 18s. Stop running shit run some big boys DD BTLS something. Youd be amazed at just how loud you can be with the right stuff. You are gonna spend all this cash and I know youll have some subpar gear just due to the fact that nobody has a fucking clue in the city.

If I owned that truck and it was just for show.

Full cut thru

Solid topper

4 18s. 4000-5000 watts per

dual alts

solid battery bank

If i could do it. 8s in each door for the mid range

two 6.5 comp sets a door

one in the kicks w an 8 up high for midbass

6.5 comps on on the dash

with an appropriate amp or amps to power them

hell you could go active with the components and ditch the 6.5s and just run the 8s for a midrange.

double din indash with ipod hookup

visor tvs

custom paint nothing wild like it is now. it is nice but not my style. something sexy deep burgundy two tone with the burgundy on the bottom black pinstripe with a vegas gold on top maybe.

20s maybe 22s

black interior

suicide doors

I know you got paper to back all this but you got a lot of wack installers with no knowledge. They may know how to glass and build. But they dont know a nice woofer if someone sat it on their dick.

SoundStream xxx and American Bass is not shit, trust me. The Beast is tuned to 30 HZ and want a different Bass for this one. SOmething that real good for the immediate area. I have 20" on it now and am not changing to 22", hits the complete bottom now and will not with 22". After the system is done I will see where I stand with the rest. Everything revolves around the system. Subpar gear in which truck? If LB (yes) Beast (no)

congratz

Thank you kindly

+1 :good:

Thanks Sir

x2.. i agree with you andrew..

i kick back and talk shit with my boys all day..sometimes the car audio thing comes up here in there...its just that NY lifestyle to brag about shit when your on top..it just sounds like the in your hood its only normal to have your mids and highs as loud as your bass..I actually plan on attending afew of these events for some of these battles..i know in philly those kids would do a wall of 10's for vocals with a single 15 for bass..

also beast, not working on your own shit is FTMFL. BUT being able to afford the labor is FTW! lol

Well that wall of 10's and only 1 15, i don't consider that a groundpounder more of that uptown setup.

I've been working my entire life to get my dream system, Two 12's and a 3000 rms amp, i am 90% there, all I have left is my alt, and the Big 111 and i'm done. If i could afford what Beast could, I would do anything but shit talk my competition I mean no disprespect I just think the whole NY Vocal Battling is bunch of shit. Like everyone here is saying, in order to get respect you gotta do shit urself and I get shitted on to for asking a shop to do it and spending money that's not neccessary but I would rather have it done right the 1st time, and have no problems so I respect that ur able to have sum1 do it all for you, but to make a build log is kind of pointless because unless your the one behind the build you don't deserve credit. Grats on ur son btw, and as long as ur passion for BASS never dies out, i don giv fuck wha u do but if u ever build somtin urself I would be impressed. I feel like shit when my system is all said and done and people ask me, did u do it urself? and i say no? No, I wanna be like Yah, I did it for the 1st time all by myself and didn't have no wack shop charge me up the ass.

We don't do vocal battling, we battle to see which system sounds correct without distortion at high volumes with (Bass/mids and highs). To get respect i have to do it myself? Chicken didn't do the caddy and he is the owner. Will you attack him the same when it's out and about and start ragging him for not building his truck? He is a busy man doing his music thing or whatever, I'm busy doing my thing. It's not far to throw that out there plus I said that I will be doing parts of this project and not just sweeping/cutting wires. I'm not looking for credit, this is mostly Heads project but I will assist him in whatever needs to be done. Thanks for th comment on my son

We don't do vocal battling, we battle to see which system sounds correct without distortion at high volumes with (Bass/mids and highs). To get respect i have to do it myself? Chicken didn't do the caddy and he is the owner. Will you attack him the same when it's out and about and start ragging him for not building his truck? He is a busy man doing his music thing or whatever, I'm busy doing my thing. It's not far to throw that out there plus I said that I will be doing parts of this project and not just sweeping/cutting wires. I'm not looking for credit, this is mostly Heads project but I will assist him in whatever needs to be done. Thanks for th comment on my son

Vocal batting is exactly what you just described, Bass/Mids/Highs. IT's not like a full 30 seconds of straight bass like DB DRAG Racing, or Bass Boxing, it's just having all the doors open and playing vocals as loud as u can.

Yah, Chicken hasn't done anything to the caddy accept all the suggestions for meade, as well as throw down the cash so i'm being a hipocrit I admit that you got me on that one. Just member beast, remember what doesn't kill u only makes u stronger keep doing wha u do.

I respect you, I just remember the shit talkin videos and I hate shit talkers or people who easily lose there temper.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Vocal batting is exactly what you just described, Bass/Mids/Highs. IT's not like a full 30 seconds of straight bass like DB DRAG Racing, or Bass Boxing, it's just having all the doors open and playing vocals as loud as u can.

Yah, Chicken hasn't done anything to the caddy accept all the suggestions for meade, as well as throw down the cash so i'm being a hipocrit I admit that you got me on that one. Just member beast, remember what doesn't kill u only makes u stronger keep doing wha u do.

I respect you, I just remember the shit talkin videos and I hate shit talkers or people who easily lose there temper.

Thanks Twigs, just remember I do that because my market demands it and I'm practically the only one doing it with a media outlet so I will take my bumps as i go but believe it or not this market is getting bigger and bigger and while shops, readers, distributors and manufacturers demand more spectators/customers, I must do what I do regardless of how I and others really feel

Thanks Twigs, just remember I do that because my market demands it and I'm practically the only one doing it with a media outlet so I will take my bumps as i go but believe it or not this market is getting bigger and bigger and while shops, readers, distributors and manufacturers demand more spectators/customers, I must do what I do regardless of how I and others really feel

I dont see anything wrong in the video bro keep it up thats the way we do it in Los Angeles any one wants to battle we talk shit but we aint going to kill no one over calling some one out. This people here should go to a lowrider battle down in Los angeles now that is real shit talking in a battle lol. Keep it up :clapping:

ALPINE IVA-S106

AUDIO CONTROL EPIC CENTER

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3

Los Angeles – The gang capital of the world

Archived