Anyone Else Tired Of These Nigerian Scams?

What is really bad is their English is better then some of the people on here?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

I once read about some guy who actually decided to see how far these guys would go and responded. If I remember, he ultimately got them to send HIM $20 or so, promising he would send the $1500 fee after he got it. ;) It was pretty clever, scamming the scammers...

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

i actually had a friend that. that happen to a while back he put his ps2 on craigslist and someone from Nigeria wrote to him and after he sent it out he told me the guy was sending him the money after he receives the package... i almost drove to his house and beat him with a stick.....i mean why would u give the product before u receive your money ahhh

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

So last night I was on Craigslist, and found this killer deal on a house for rent 3bed 2 bath, $800 a month

this is the email I got back....

hmmmm mighty suspicious.....

Hello ,

It is a great pleasure that to you are interested in my house.Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.Thanks for the email and also Yes, I am Mr Cornette James owned the house and also it is situated at 18 Widgeon Wy, Fair Oaks, CA, 95628. I resided in the house with my family such as my wife and my only daugther before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the (West Africa) and presently my house is still available for rent for( $800 USD including the utilities like hydro,washer and security. Moreso Now, i went for a Work Transfer.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent alot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, money is not the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up, i do that once in a while.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word. And the below is the final question that you must answer to qualify for this the rent of my house?Hope you have a nice working day and your lovely family,Infact i will like to meet all of you when coming to visit you soonest.Mean while a deposit of $600 must be payed which is the Security Deposit you must pay this first so that you can get the keys and document to the house as as soon as you are ready to move in so when i come to check on you then you can now start paying your rent from the day you move in.

RENT APPLICATION FORM FOR APPLICANT

Applicant Info

First Name: ______________ Last Name: ____________

Birth Day: _____/______/______

Phone: (__________)Cell Phone: (_______)

Address:_________

City _________

State: _________

Zip: _________

Married:______

Others who will be living in this Property

Name: ___________

Relationship: _________

Pet Information

Type: __________

Breed: _______

Weight: _____

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.Regards.Await your reply now.

Mr Cornette James

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

So last night I was on Craigslist, and found this killer deal on a house for rent 3bed 2 bath, $800 a month

this is the email I got back....

hmmmm mighty suspicious.....

Hello ,

It is a great pleasure that to you are interested in my house.Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.Thanks for the email and also Yes, I am Mr Cornette James owned the house and also it is situated at 18 Widgeon Wy, Fair Oaks, CA, 95628. I resided in the house with my family such as my wife and my only daugther before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the (West Africa) and presently my house is still available for rent for( $800 USD including the utilities like hydro,washer and security. Moreso Now, i went for a Work Transfer.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent alot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, money is not the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up, i do that once in a while.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word. And the below is the final question that you must answer to qualify for this the rent of my house?Hope you have a nice working day and your lovely family,Infact i will like to meet all of you when coming to visit you soonest.Mean while a deposit of $600 must be payed which is the Security Deposit you must pay this first so that you can get the keys and document to the house as as soon as you are ready to move in so when i come to check on you then you can now start paying your rent from the day you move in.

RENT APPLICATION FORM FOR APPLICANT

Applicant Info

First Name: ______________ Last Name: ____________

Birth Day: _____/______/______

Phone: (__________)Cell Phone: (_______)

Address:_________

City _________

State: _________

Zip: _________

Married:______

Others who will be living in this Property

Name: ___________

Relationship: _________

Pet Information

Type: __________

Breed: _______

Weight: _____

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.Regards.Await your reply now.

Mr Cornette James

Fuck you scammer you better have someone at the house for me to look at it and sign all paperwork and hand the keys over b4 I spend my money on you!!!! :P

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

^^^ :rofl:, i put my car on craigslist just to see if i could get any interest in it until i get my taxes and i know what/if im going to have any money to buy subs. well i got a email from someone that said they wanted to buy it for 10k for a sick relative in south africa, and after seeing the mpg it gets they think they can drive it there with no problem (WTF!! didnt know neons can float lol.) but in order for them to transfer the cash... i had to send them all of the keys and signed title. i laughed my ass off . it was great. i gotta go dig for the e mail it was some long ass sad story.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Selling and buying online is harder than ever before now... Its crazy, cant trust anyone

I'am thinking of driving to the house, since its not far, and talk to the tennants

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

arristers' Chambers:

GRAHAM SCOTT & ASSOCIATES

Address: 34 Chandos Rd,Tottenham,London

N17 6HN, England

Tel: +447031982867

Good day ,

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Jurgen

Krugger. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jurgen Krugger made you a

beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand

Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his

WILL stating that you get 20% of the total funds to yourself and use the rest of

it for humanitarian purposes.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being

a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or

simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who

wished you good. Engr. Jurgen Krugger until his death was a member of the

Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers.

According to him this money is to support humanitarian activities and to help

the poor and the needy in our society.

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some

proper identification. I have never met you before and to be able to carry out

my duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL of late Engr. Jurgen Kruger,

We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are. And please

re-confirm to us via email; your full contact details to include your full name

and address telephone and fax number(if any) and if you have moved to a new

address then indicate both the new and old one for my verification with what I

have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by

you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all

communication with you out rightly.

Your information would be taken to the probate division of the Royal Court of

Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division would now

release your letter of administration for claims to this bequest/funds. This

document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the Bank to Engr.

Jurgen Kruger when the funds were deposited by him will then be released to you,

this will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds.

Please upon reciept of this mail notification, endeavour to get back to me as

soon as possible with the above stated requirements to enable me conclude my job

so I can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client. I hope

to hear from you in no distant time.

Upon hearing from you,i will furnish you with a copy of the WILL along with my

identity card for your perusal and further details on how to proceed.

Note: I am not demanding any money of form of payment from you for services

rendered, I have been fully paid by my late client and all we need is for you to

comply with our directives to making sure your funds is fully transferred to

you.

I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,

BARRISTER GRAHAM SCOTT ESQ.

Tel:+447031982867

PRINCIPAL PARTNERS

Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq, Markus Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq, Mr. Jerry

Smith Esq

I give up

2 today that I actually read

where is the shakes head smiley?

sundown.jpg

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: [email protected]

- Goodday to you and your family,i am sorry to disturb you but i felt deeply in my heart that you are that individual that i have been looking for and so i can contact you for a blessing that you are about to receive and also share with people that need it,my name is William Stevenson,a British merchant in Dubai.I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in caring for my health.This sickness has defiled all forms of medicine,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.I have since lost my power of speech and can only manage to write now,as that has been the only way I am able to communicate.I have not particularly lived my life so well,as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself)but my business.Though I am very rich,I was never Generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.I believe when i am given a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how i have lived it.Now that i have been called,I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want the almighty to be merciful to me and accept my soul,so i have decided to give alms to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.I want to believe that you will be capable of handling this task for me.I will wait to hear from you to know if you are capable of doing this favour for me, You will be bless as you have decided to do this, I will wait for your urgent response at my email address thank you for deciding to actualize this task for humanity sake.Regards,William Stevenson.

sundown.jpg