King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

We had a big turn out for so cal. The results are up on dbdrag.com

I just did some testing and hit a 150.0 with my twelves with one battery under the window line and its musical :)

I was there late to whitness that congrats bro! too bad it wasnt during the show huh :D

Yup that was me

damn, i missed meeting you, im still trying to put screen names with faces.

ya good job guys i was one of the so cal guys and did koc bass race 129 class and lost on excuses on my part good job to the guy who beet me and i all so was in street c for king of cali all i got to say is i need more amps but over all a very good show can wait till next year bigger and better

nice job bro!, i just realized who you are

The socal show was alot of fun , i have a few pics and a great vid of rays hummer doing a hair trick! upload em tomorrow after work .. that hummer is a beast!

your car is clean. nice meeting you, and ill see you next time

id like to say thanks to freeland kustoms for hosting a south location i could be a part of. i had a blast all day, met up with Dave,Bill, and his wife, and Ray all you guys were cool as hell to hang with and talk too. That hummer was awesome to sit in!

met blue86f150, it was good to have there bro. and everyone else im figuring out whos face belongs to what name on here. sorry i missed meeting some of you.

i had issues with my pause button, but its my mistake so i got eliminated for that. congrats to everyone who showed up and represented!

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

let me translate for him....dingleberry thanks for the 10 bucks http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif :rofl::P

hahaha thats funny shit. forgot about that.

rick i see you on here. thanks again bro.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ya i tore down my system trying to figure out why i was losing db ya one of the wires on the speakers come off so i was only running on 2 1/2 subs thats sucks but now im up and running again

pioneer avhp-4000

all directed audio cables

directed audio fuse block

lighting audio 600.1 storm amp

atomic 12s custom built

custom false floor box built by rusty lee and me

tuned to 43-44 hrtz

Great show :D

Thanks again to everybody that put in the time and effort to make it all happen!!

I hope to have my blue car out for next years king of cali :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived