Second Skin Audio

Fi Or Kicker Or Orion

The l7s definitely get loud but if you want a quality sub that will last I would go with the Btl. Kapton coil formers warp when they get hot when aluminum only expands and contracts. I had l7s for less than a month and sold them to buy the fis. I will never look back either.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

ive had 2 L7 15s since 2005 on 4kw and they are still hitting like brand new..these things just never die. but theres got to be a way u can get that damn 18 in there lol i know there is.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

The l7s definitely get loud but if you want a quality sub that will last I would go with the Btl. Kapton coil formers warp when they get hot when aluminum only expands and contracts. I had l7s for less than a month and sold them to buy the fis. I will never look back either.

You always talk down on Kicker and Hifonics... WTF???????? :censored:

IMO you weren't doing something right with your L7's/

Red-Navi - No way them L7's took 4000RMS daily. What model were they? 04 or 06??

Edit: to answer OP's question. Go with the 2 L7's more cone area. I don't see where anything was said about 18's

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.

if you can fit 2 kickers you can fit 2 BTLs... LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

older the real tough built 2000's model thsoe things never die.. i hooke dthem up to straight power oulet i was gettin some flex outta dem they still hit like never before 2000kw on each for a year... and then now its just 2000 on both needed money so got rid of my kicker amp... but yeah they for daily use

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

older the real tough built 2000's model thsoe things never die.. i hooke dthem up to straight power oulet i was gettin some flex outta dem they still hit like never before 2000kw on each for a year... and then now its just 2000 on both needed money so got rid of my kicker amp... but yeah they for daily use

Lets see some pics of these woofers. Or at least a model number. But if your dumping 2k on each now daily, more power to you. I have my doubts though. :)

Derp.