Sundown Audio

Amp Options Plus Input

loganberry

ok well my subs are dual 1 so that gives me .5 or 2 ohm per subwoofer option.....if i do them both i would run it at 1 ohm

i want something that looks semi cool, stays cool and dosnt get hot too quick or anything, my electrical will be up to par first, 250 amp alt and 8+ batteries then adding another alternator down the road...im wanting at a minimum of 3500 watts per woofer, i would like to do 4000 watts per woofer, so far the dat hellfire 2500's strapped would be good giving me 3250 watts per woofer but im wanting more i think...im open to options and obviously dont want to spend a fortune but i know getting 8k watts rms isnt going to be cheap

so give me your options, i was looking at the memphis 4kw but ive been told there very power hungry...ill be taking everything into consideration, size isnt a problem

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

2 Hellfire 2500.1 strapped would need to have a 2 ohm final load. Or you could do 1 amp per coil, 2 amps per sub 4 amps total

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/amp/amp.asp?series=Z

I think they can be had for about $1700 which is decent considering the power!

the power is nice and the amp looks cool but im sure i can find something a lil cheaper

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

what about tk4's or two sundown 3000's per sub

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.